View Poll Results: Obama Job Approval
Approve 53 27.46%
Disapprove 140 72.54%
Voters: 193. You may not vote on this poll

Greedo909
VeteranXV
Old
301 - 09-19-2014, 19:35
McCain is a freak that should be put into a straight jacket and hauled off along with Lindsey Graham. Who cares if he's a 'war hero', he takes money to lobby for mass murder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg

Senators Authorizing Syria Strike Got More Defense Cash Than Lawmakers Voting No | WIRED

Sponsored Links
Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
302 - 09-19-2014, 22:12
its almost like defense companies will donate to those who will intervene more or something

:siren:

arsin
Veteran++
Old
303 - 09-19-2014, 22:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
I'd imagine there isn't a Republican on this board that supports John McCain.
Which side of your ass did you pull this out from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooBySnaCk View Post
it was a bit more than airstrikes but the end was the same yes.. MCCain was frothing over trying to join in back then and now has the audacity to say that Rand Paul is in the wrong on ISIS?
Hence the term "flip flop MCain."

YOu guys aren't seeing the bigger picture here.

What's interesting here is that the Joint Chiefs now believe that most military objectives can be covered by air drones and that ground forces won't be required until enemies develop drone attack drones. Then you'll need a ground army, and then the US will need boots on the ground again. Of course these boots won't have a pulse. Surely this is less than 20 years away? MIT already has a quadriceps ready.

At any rate waging war without the political fall out of American deaths is HUGE. Consider the significance of this. This war represents a seismic shift in how America can go to war - where one side won't actually require human participation.

Last edited by arsin; 09-20-2014 at 00:39..
samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
304 - 09-19-2014, 22:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
At any rate waging war without the political fall out of American deaths is HUGE. Consider the significance of this. This war represents a seismic shift in how America can go to war - where one side won't actually require human participation.
this is exactly why i do not support the use of drones in war.

DrMeithos
VeteranX
Old
305 - 09-19-2014, 22:44
Because not enough Americans die? Interesting stance. Are you also against body armor? Helmets?

Last edited by DrMeithos; 09-19-2014 at 22:51..
Huscarl
VeteranXV
Old
306 - 09-20-2014, 19:38
While we're at it, we should take away our soldiers' guns. Make em all fight with swords and axes.

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
307 - 09-20-2014, 20:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
this is exactly why i do not support the use of drones in war.
How about cruise missiles?

covenant
VeteranXV
Old
308 - 09-20-2014, 20:42
McCain is an American Hero...

..who needs to grt the hell out of politics.

(I vote republican)

arsin
Veteran++
Old
309 - 09-20-2014, 22:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMeithos View Post
Because not enough Americans die? Interesting stance. Are you also against body armor? Helmets?
Your post comes from a place where layers of stupidity would take too much time to unravel, alas my time/energy is not up to it. Can I suggest reading alternate websites? Sure it's a baby step but I think you're up to it.

The Pentagon - the military thinkers (theorists et al.) came up with a new way to conduct war it's called the "long war" or a permanent state of war. So they envision a normal state of affairs being engaged in a constant state of war.

All without costing a single US military death. Hence very little political cost, which means citizens aren't really aware what's going on. For example can anyone say how many deaths US drones have caused? Most of us would have no idea. It's more than 5000 in Pakistan alone.

So when foreigners strike back, it won't be at a military target. It will be at you.

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
310 - 09-20-2014, 22:32
when arsin is droppin logic bombs on u

maybe its time 2 reevaluate ur position

cuz damn

DrMeithos
VeteranX
Old
311 - 09-20-2014, 23:35
Arsin, I get it. High tech weaponry allows the military to operate with no deaths. If Americans are going to turn against war, more soldiers need to die. So, why stop at removing drones? It's not like reverting to stealth bombers and Apache helicopters will change the casualty numbers. Why not take away body armor and helmets so the political point can be made?

arsin
Veteran++
Old
312 - 09-21-2014, 07:59
The end game of the arms race nears its finale.

I'm not suggesting to stop tech development. What I am saying is that the development of robotic war was long foreseen by the psychopaths at the Pentagon, as a way of conducting war on behalf of AmeriCorp® with little political cost or risk TO THEM, while Jewmedia© shields Americans from being informed about their REAL role in the world. The events of 911 was instructive in the effectiveness of Jewmedia's© propaganda campaign. How many American's realize that their military and political support of dictatorships, their fight against democracy and their support for Israel was the cause of 911? Very few. So the Pentagon causes ****, foreigners realize the futility of attacking military targets so they attack you.

Americans have long ago entered an Orwellian world of Jewmedia© misinformation. The Pentagon understands this, and they've aggressively dipped into treasury (thank you MIT and Stanford you guis are shining lights of humanity!) to get robots going asap.

One day, other countries will have attack drones, and once the playing field in the air evens out, the US will start fielding ground robots. The opposition will then field ground robots. We might see this in our lifetime.

Im not sure what comes after this, but this cycle of one upping military tech leads us down a road of misery and perpetual war. This is known, but why does the lol intelligentsia lol keep leading us down this road of permanent death and destruction?
Quote:
And perhaps most disturbing of all, the Pentagon budget increased for every year of the first decade of the 21st century, an unprecedented run that didn***8217;t even happen in the World War II era, much less during Korea or Vietnam. And if the government***8217;s current plans are carried out, there will be yearly increases in military spending for at least another decade
http://fpif.org/obama_and_the_permanent_war_budget/

Last edited by arsin; 09-21-2014 at 08:08..
arsin
Veteran++
Old
313 - 09-24-2014, 23:01
On and a Thank you to the intelligentsia for leading so wisely.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
314 - 09-24-2014, 23:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
Which side of your ass did you pull this out from?

Name a single tw poster that supports John McCain. I can't believe I just responded to this ****bag.

Page 16 of 16

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page TW's Obama Approval Rating

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
captain taxleach , dick deep dealyderp , icfire convicted pedophile , icfire is a fucking odio , want small govt soooo baaaad