[SO] The government is shut down... by SL83 - Page 6 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [SO] The government is shut down...
Page 6 of 83
Texas Dragon
VeteranXX
Old
101 - 10-01-2013, 05:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
Great. Have fun with 30-45% tax to a gov that grows even quicker than the US'.

Whatever floats your boat.
Don't pay anywhere near that much but good try

Hint: I don't live in the UK or Canada

Sponsored Links
naptown
VeteranXV
Old
102 - 10-01-2013, 05:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
Tell them to get ****ed. That's my new solution to everything I don't feel like paying for or contributing to anymore. In my experience if you don't own a home they can't put a lean against your property and after fighting you for so long will just give up......and use your cost expenditures as a tax write off.
i was just taken to court recently for an unpaid hospital bill (broken rib)

didn't even get to see the doctor.

just under 1200 total for some xrays and ****

i was taken to court and i was absolutely shocked at how many people will settle just so they don't have to go before a hearing. a shady lawyer calls your name and does everything he can to force you in a payment plan.

i told them no i wanted a trial date. that bill is now a wash.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
103 - 10-01-2013, 05:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by naptown View Post
i was just taken to court recently for an unpaid hospital bill (broken rib)

didn't even get to see the doctor.

just under 1200 total for some xrays and ****

i was taken to court and i was absolutely shocked at how many people will settle just so they don't have to go before a hearing. a shady lawyer calls your name and does everything he can to force you in a payment plan.

i told them no i wanted a trial date. that bill is now a wash.

that's what I'm talking about.

people are too quick to sign very ****ty deals. they think they have to. not paying bills is becoming a new hobby of mine (long story..) and I'm amazed with what I can get away with.

the worst possible deal you can get for not paying is what would happen if you were being honest and tried to pay it all off on time (what I used to do).........the more you procrastinate, obfuscate, the more of a discount and forgiveness plan they will give you. they will take pennies on the dollar if they think they can get at least something out of you. In most situations they just give up. or figure out that you can't bleed a stone that they have no leverage over.

Last edited by Captain Tele; 10-01-2013 at 05:38..
naptown
VeteranXV
Old
104 - 10-01-2013, 05:38
really the only destructive thing they can do is "potentially negative" on a credit report

so ****ing what

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
105 - 10-01-2013, 05:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by naptown View Post
really the only destructive thing they can do is "potentially negative" on a credit report

so ****ing what
that or a 60k **** bill......

I'll take a credit ding too.

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
106 - 10-01-2013, 05:51
i was insured for the 60k

my insurance just likes playing ****ing games

they'll pay for it one way or another

Bounty
Love
Old
107 - 10-01-2013, 05:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Haggis? View Post
What's ****ed up is that essential employees still have to report..........and won't get paid for it. Historically, once the government opens back up, they will get back pay...but no guarantee.
I'm mission essential and have to report for work. We WILL get paid for it; it will just be deferred until appropriations are signed into law.

What is NOT guaranteed is pay for non-essential employees who are furloughed. That will only happen if specifically authorized by Congress and the administration.

Feannag
VeteranXV
Old
108 - 10-01-2013, 06:00
If this shut down goes well into next year, will they **** up our tax returns? I can see them stiffing most of us for our tax returns.

Shoddy
VeteranX
Old
109 - 10-01-2013, 06:10
Heh, MNSure, the Minnesota exchange, isn't going online until the afternoon, and they don't even have a static page up explaining that.

Breyer
VeteranX
Old
110 - 10-01-2013, 06:13
can't we start charging some of these podunk republican children with treason already?

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
111 - 10-01-2013, 06:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breyer View Post
can't we start charging some of these podunk republican children with treason already?
Start with Dianne Frankenstein's ceaseless attack on the first and second amendment (through CISPA/SOPA/PIPA and draconian gun control.....to spilling classified secrets) and we will talk.

Dianne Feinstein should be prosecuted on Federal Espionage charges. by BadMoFo - TribalWar Forums

until then I say. I see not where any of the **** they are trying to get into this budget is in article 1 section 8 of the US Constitution......as such, considering their oath to defend the constitution, treason should best be used to those maliciously trying to bankrupt this nation. Not those trying to roadblock the printing press and cash handout train.

Last edited by Captain Tele; 10-01-2013 at 06:31..
Breyer
VeteranX
Old
112 - 10-01-2013, 06:33
Yeah that sure does sound like a higher priority

meltdownmofo suddenly white knighting for the NSA was a real gem though

Flunky
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
113 - 10-01-2013, 08:37
only pinko commie ****s need health insurance...

Fox News has utterly lost it on Obamacare

NightTrain
VeteranXX
Old
114 - 10-01-2013, 08:38
Quote:
Tell them to get ****ed. That's my new solution to everything I don't feel like paying for or contributing to anymore. In my experience if you don't own a home they can't put a lean against your property, they can't garnish your wages without suing you and winning in court, and after fighting you for so long will just give up......and use your cost expenditures as a tax write off.
lien

SL83
VeteranXV
Old
115 - 10-01-2013, 09:10
Quote:
Tell them to get ****ed. That's my new solution to everything I don't feel like paying for or contributing to anymore. In my experience if you don't own a home they can't put a lean against your property, they can't garnish your wages without suing you and winning in court, and after fighting you for so long will just give up......and use your cost expenditures as a tax write off.
I'm pretty sure they can put a lean against your property if they dig down on one side and let it sink a bit....

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
116 - 10-01-2013, 09:17
Procedure-wise I'm not sure how this whole thing was intended or supposed to pan out, but my employer dumped their part-time employees from their medical insurance (myself included), I've had my overall hours reduced to a cap of 29 per week.

Nothing about this health-care crusade has helped me, it has only cut my hours, and taken my existing health insurance from me. I'm now forced to use this market place bull**** to find an insurance provider that the government is now going to subsidize. I highly doubt that I could possibly find insurance as cheap as what I was already getting from my employer.

And if I find myself in the bracket of people that suddenly qualify for the 'don't pay a dime for this ****' category of people that have the entire cost subsidized then I'm going to be at a complete loss for words. I was perfectly content paying my way into a health insurance system that was there as backup plan in case something did happen and not by virtue of something I was entitled to.

I hated not having insurance when I played the russian roulette game of job hunting to find a part time employer that could work with my availability and be willing to give me the option for it. But not having it was incentive to find a ****ing job that offered it. I don't share or want this sense of entitlement that people often fall into, that takes away from their incentive to work harder or to better their lives on their own merits.

This **** ****ing sucks through and through.

NightTrain
VeteranXX
Old
118 - 10-01-2013, 09:28
If "it's a law", how did the requirement for business get pushed back a year? And why shouldn't the requirement for individuals be given the same consideration?

Got Haggis?
VeteranXX
Old
119 - 10-01-2013, 09:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooBySnaCk View Post
The majority of the people do not want obamacare. It is an abortion of a system the way it is now. I do not see any harm in a delay.
I go to my states health insurance exchange, where various health insurance companies compete for my service

i'm not sure what the problem is

Texas Dragon
VeteranXX
Old
120 - 10-01-2013, 09:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by [MD5]Hash View Post
But not having it was incentive to find a ****ing job that offered it. I don't share or want this sense of entitlement that people often fall into, that takes away from their incentive to work harder or to better their lives on their own merits.
yeah why should anyone be entitled to healthcare, especially in a highly developed and wealthy country like the US?

if you can't find a job that gives you insurance then you should just die and stop sucking money from the true muricans who create jobs

Page 6 of 83

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [SO] The government is shut down...

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ass mode , captain taxleach , circle jerk , dealytard bitch tits , gubment took my gubment , icfire child rapist , icfire convicted pedophile , icfire is a chester , icfire touches kids , icpedo , lady liberty got raped. , moar bacon bitchtits , they took my govt