[Official] I did NOT enjoy WALL-E

Wow. Just got back from seeing it and I think I should have spent my money on a different film. I don't see why everyone is saying its so great.

I went in expecting the whole "recycle, be kind to the environment" sort of film, but then it took it to an extreme that was just disturbing.

[Official] Look at how cool I am for not liking a movie. Please give me e-peen++ for going against the grain.

Wow. Just got back from seeing it and I think I should have spent my money on a different film. I don't see why everyone is saying its so great.

I went in expecting the whole "recycle, be kind to the environment" sort of film, but then it took it to an extreme that was just disturbing.

Go on? I've heard nothing but good things and would like to hear the other side. What was the extreme that was so disturbing?

So basically you went in looking for the wrong thing and came out with nothing... thats exactly how I felt about the moive Independance Day when I discovered it had nothing to do with George Washington.

The OP is the same person that made that horrible Paperdeath film that made my eyes bleed.

Last edited:
[Official] Look at how cool I am for not liking a movie. Please give me e-peen++ for going against the grain.
SoD might be a lot of things, but he hasn't shown himself to be a bandwagoning asshole so far, so I trust that he really didn't like it. And judging from the type of person he is, he was probably disturbed by the
Spoiler
I didn't mind. I like it when someone decides to go against the grain and take a stance no matter what they are known for.

Back