[SO] The government is shut down... by SL83 - Page 50 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [SO] The government is shut down...
Page 50 of 83
ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
981 - 10-08-2013, 20:08
well tubgirl we can't make your sort of stupid up as pointed out before to someone that wants to take a popularity poll at a gaming forum and try to equate it to a national poll on a subject.

Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
982 - 10-08-2013, 20:19
so polls are very scientific....

but only when you like the outcome, agree with the outcome, and want for it to mean something. Otherwise it doesn't.

if 51% of the tards who still watch MSM say something it is gospel. If 90% of the people on TW think you are an epic ****tard......it's gossip.

that makes perfect sense.....herp derp

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
983 - 10-09-2013, 16:54
holy ****ing

what a laughable abc article

Shutdown Takes Its Toll on White House Operations - ABC News

Quote:
Of the 1,701 advisers, assistants, number-crunchers, butlers, chefs and landscapers who work at the White House on a normal day, fewer than 450 are on duty, according to President Barack Obama's budget office.
wtf 1701 people everyday at the whitehouse? lol that's ****ing ludicrous.

Quote:
Since the shutdown started, Obama hasn't played a round of golf, as he does almost every weekend. And there was no fancy night at a restaurant for the president and Mrs. Obama, who marked their 21st wedding anniversary Thursday.
oh boo ****ing hoo, he's missed one round of golf in all the weeks he's been in office. wow.

****ing abc

Last edited by havax; 10-09-2013 at 16:57..
Putrid
VeteranX
Old
984 - 10-09-2013, 18:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
holy ****ing

****ing abc

do they seriously think the nation will be empathetic?

how pathetic.

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
985 - 10-09-2013, 18:49
In case this wasn't posted and peeps missed it. Happened this weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKOyDquYuxA

Quote:
Pelosi exults amid cheers from Latino illegals in D.C.
Pelosi applaudes march for amnesty and immigration | The Daily Caller

Last edited by beltaine1; 10-09-2013 at 18:55..
Tantric Rex
VeteranXV
Old
986 - 10-09-2013, 20:08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqDVy4Pk61o#t=48

Walking_Man
VeteranX
Old
987 - 10-09-2013, 20:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
holy ****ing

wtf 1701 people everyday at the whitehouse? lol that's ****ing ludicrous.

oh boo ****ing hoo, he's missed one round of golf in all the weeks he's been in office. wow.

****ing abc
That's an AP article by an AP White House reporter. It's his job to churn out like 6 articles a day related to things going on in the White House. If you don't like mundane articles you should probably stop encouraging them by spreading links to them around the internet in your quest for political outrage.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
988 - 10-09-2013, 20:59
I blame havax for tax payers funding yet another dip **** to play the worlds smallest violin in the White House all day.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
989 - 10-09-2013, 21:10
this is a GREAT article about the politics of the Emocrat in charge, acting exactly like every progressive whiney **** does when they are unable to force another to behave, act or think as they do.

Quote:
Government Shutdown Theater Shows World That Obama Is A Narcissistic Feminized Man *****

The main issue with this on-going federal government shutdown is that it doesn’t go nearly far enough. It is comical that during this supposed crisis that some of the most expensive and hated government institutions like the Department of Homeland Security and others continue to function. We also see the U.S. military continuing to occupy foreign lands at great expense. The Obama regime recently launched new military operations in both Somalia and Libya helping continue America’s war of terror against the rest of the world. They’ve even had time to kill more civilians in Afghanistan with another drone strike all while the government is allegedly shutdown. In fact much of the federal government is still actively functioning during this so-called shutdown. A recent estimate suggested that 83% of the federal government is actually still operating. Meanwhile the Obama regime has decided to close down national parks, close down ocean areas, shutdown certain government web sites and barricade open air memorials and monuments. These activities actually make the government consume more resources than if they were to do nothing at all. This proves that Obama is doing these things intentionally so he can inflict as much pain on the American people as possible for his own selfish political purposes. Obama himself even had the nerve to pose for a Presidential portrait during this supposed shutdown. These events prove that Obama and the people who surround him are a disgrace to humanity. Can Obama and his minions possibly be anymore hypocritical? The fact that this man has any support at all is proof that one of the biggest problems America faces is that a significant percentage of its adult population is suffering from some form of brain damage or mental retardation.

There are now countless examples illustrating the fact that Obama is intentionally closing some of the few government services that people actually like and appreciate for political gain. It is also worth noting that even though the government is supposed to be closed for business it is still managing to waste money on a number of frivolous items. The ones mentioned in the previous paragraph are only a sampling. The services being closed are not ones that cost many billions of dollars like the unconstitutional and illegal spy programs or foreign military operations. Instead these are services that could continue to operate for a small fraction of what it costs to fund the myriad of operations that Obama falsely deems as critical.

[read more ****ty Emocratic temper tantrums at the link]
how anyone can still defend anything the Emocrats do is purely based off their hate for the right wing progressives.

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
990 - 10-09-2013, 22:14
Pretty sad the baby can't play his favorite games on the NASA site cause the communist potus is a dickhead.

Quote:
5 year sobs on day 1 of federal shutdown. "We got home from school and his favorite website nasa.gov was shutdown. He plays the kids games every day and now he is heartbroken."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUi62E8LfOc

NASA responded to the baby though.

Quote:
Sorry I can't help you my friend.***65279; I'm as mystified by what's happening as you are. I hope we'll have everything back online for you soon, and I'm glad to hear you enjoy our Kids Club games. -- Brian Dunbar, content manager, NASA.gov.

Last edited by beltaine1; 10-09-2013 at 22:19..
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
991 - 10-09-2013, 23:04
Strange...

https://twitter.com/joshledermanAP

Josh Lederman ***8207;@joshledermanAP 46m

Currently being prevented from entering my own apartment building by Secret Service. Agents all over but they won't tell me why

Bump
Unregistered
Old
992 - 10-09-2013, 23:21
8minutes later

Josh Lederman ***8207;@joshledermanAP 52m
Back in my apartment. Whoever was in the building has left via motorcade.

THIS IS SO STRANGE I JUST **** MY PANTS

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
993 - 10-09-2013, 23:28
is that your way of saying it is just another night?

Bump
Unregistered
Old
994 - 10-09-2013, 23:32
just another night living in my father's basement skimming off his disability check

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
995 - 10-09-2013, 23:58
They are really cracking down on journalists. Wanting them to identify their sources and other illegal things of the like. What they are doing to Robert Plumlee is another example of the fascist attack on truth, and those who seek it utilizing 100% legal means.

He asked 11 questions on his FB which are the following.

Quote:

1. Is the United States secretly arming and supporting various factions of the Syrian Rebels with high caliber impact weapons from The United States arsenals?

2. Is the United States little known Direct Commercial Sales Program, also known as ***8216;The Blue Lantern Report***8221;, being used as a ***8216;cutout***8217; to secretly aid both sides of a Middle Eastern civil war?

3. Is America again playing both sides against the middle for corporate gain as previously demonstrated by the Cuban Project of the fifties and sixties, as well as the Iran Contra fiasco of the eighties and the South American***8212;Mexican Drug Wars of the nineties?

It has been established via some field reports from the Middle East and some isolated media reports that the Direct Commercial Sales Program (DCSP) an American international program, which legally allows the United States to sell weapons to a host of foreign countries without monitoring those weapons after leaving our arsenals, stockpiles, and jurisdiction, has shipped High Impact weapons to Syrian Rebels during the last two years.

4. I have to ask. What happens to those weapons after legally being sold via this program and they leave our control?

5. Are they being monitored, traced, certified, and inventoried after arriving in other countries?

5. Will our troops one day again face these American made weapons on some foreign battlefield?

6. Is this Direct Commercial Sales program a secret cash cow for many US Corporations, International arms merchants, its insiders, or affiliates?

7. Is it possible this could be another ***8216;off-the-books***8217; secret covert operation ran by the CIA***8217;s Special Tactical Unit, similar to the Iran-Contra operations of the eighties and the old Cuban projects of the fifties and sixties, where we supplied both sides weapons and escalated the conflict for personal and corporate gain?

8. Could we be selling and supplying dangerous high impact weapons, while aiding and financing both sides of a Civil War in Syria?

9. Could we be escalating the Middle East conflict either knowingly or unintentionally providing weapons to both sides of the Syrian conflict? These are simple questions. I***8217;m just asking:

The similarities of this middle eastern conflict are striking, reminding me of an old CIA operation launched years ago by various specialized political interest in bed with the international arms marketers; similar to the arms deals of Edward P. Wilson of Libyan fame and the formation of the Iran***8212;Contra***8217;s southern front in Costa Rico during the nineteen eighties. In my opinion, the similarity of that ***8216;off the books***8217; operation seems to be raising its ugly head once again in the Middle East.

AND NOW The Big Question.

10. Did our Ambassador and others, weeks before they were murdered, notify our State Department and CIA that Syrian Rebels had obtained US Weapons, including "Stinger missiles' from Jordan, Turkey, Pakistan, shipped from CIA safe houses?

11. Were they told to "Stand Down?
Then

Quote:
Seems no answers from Washington are forth coming. All I asked for was a very simple Yes or No to those eleven questions about Syria and Benghazi.

As an American citizen I would like a response from my elected officials to those questions and not be mix in with a false flag diversion, or a 'pea under the shell' type trick. As a Journalist I'm not asking for much.

I will narrow it down to two question for them, any of them. CIA, DoJ, State, the President, the butler, or the White House window washer. Just some kind of answer.

1. Do we (The USA) have Private contractor's working under CIA or State Department supervision moving weapons around the Middle East?

2. Has any United States weapons from our stockpiles been routed to various factions of the Syrian Rebels in the last three years?

I would like to keep this simple and out of international politics. They are simple questions that only require a simple yes or no. My only reason for asking these questions is to get someone in an official government position to go on record with an answer.

The only answer I have received so far is; 'who is leaking classified information to me'. "This is a National Security matter your messing with" Am I some kind of 'cross breed' similar to a Bradley Manning and Showden, if so Why? ( sorry thats a third question)

Give us the American citizen a chance... we the people can Handle the Truth. Just tell us the TRUTH. Answer the Questions.
Naturally I had to throw my 2 cents in because I am a concerned citizen, who just so happens to respect those who help others.

Quote:
I believe that while the questions you posed were not answered with the simple yes or no they should have been answered with they were indeed answered judging from the response of those who control. I'm a simple man but I know the difference between wrong and right and it is beyond clear to me that you are not wrong. Thank you for being on the side of right, and thank you Sir for your efforts. Much respect to you and all the best.
Mr. Plumlee's interview is supposed to air on FOX tomorrow so we will have to wait till then to see is FOX actually airs it. I hope they do. If anything will oust the traitor occupying the White House the Benghazi Scandal is such a thing, and he can take his Obamacare scam with him careful to not let the door hit him in the ass as he leaves.

Below is Mr. Plumee's interview form earlier today when he was on the Nightly News so you all can hear what this is all about for yourselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2msHeYAPqWc

EDIT: What really concerns me is where in the **** are those stinger missiles? Those kill airliners no problem so I'd really like that question answered like a week ago, and as an American so should you. God Bless the United States of America.

Last edited by beltaine1; 10-10-2013 at 03:42..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
996 - 10-10-2013, 00:30
Everything is need to know apparently. This is another sign of the times and how our government is no longer beholden to any of us anymore. Much like a farm, they feel they are our shepherd and we are their animals to fleece, flock, and perpetually **** over at will. We obviously work for them and not the other way around anymore.

Whatever they have become, or what ever truly controls them, it has clearly run rogue and is running its own agenda more than ever before.

Rights have become privileges......and our privilege are at best arbitrary and highly conditional.

BTW: As you more than likely know, a stinger would have a hard time taking down an airliner unless it was taking off or landing from an airport.

Quote:
Effective range 4.8 kilometres (3.0 mi)
Source: FIM-92 Stinger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not mine......don't send me to guitmo NSA

beltaine1
Veteran²
Old
997 - 10-10-2013, 00:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
Everything is need to know apparently. This is another sign of the times and how our government is no longer beholden to any of us anymore. Much like a farm, they feel they are our shepherd and we are their animals to fleece, flock, and perpetually **** over at will. We obviously work for them and not the other way around anymore.

Whatever they have become, or what ever truly controls them, it has clearly run rogue and is running its own agenda more than ever before.

Rights have become privileges......and our privilege are at best arbitrary and highly conditional.

BTW: As you more than likely know, a stinger would have a hard time taking down an airliner unless it was taking off or landing from an airport.
Agreed and yes that's why those stingers concern me so much. An international flight loaded with fuel taking off is probably the target of choice. ****ed up stuff going on and I can not understand why the people do not get their heads out of their asses and see that war is being waged on them with the worst yet to come.

People are just dumb as dirt now a days. See for yourself.

Quote:
The petition was entitled "Compelled Helmet Use for Misfortunate Public' (CHUMP), and called for the City of Austin to enforce mandatory helmet usage for all citizens in addition to the creation of special walking lanes where people could walk obliviously while texting on their cellphones.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxD8CRHoTXQ

Last edited by beltaine1; 10-10-2013 at 00:38..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
998 - 10-10-2013, 00:42
Oh man that video is painful.

I totally agree with you. We never learn......we don't even try to learn. The total backfire that became Iraq (during the Iran/Iraq war) and the Taliban (during the Soviet war in Afghanistan) obviously wasn't enough. Giving out more stingers? ****ing really?

Kurt Vonnegut really would be face palmed embarrassed right now.

Phyzx
VeteranXX
Old
999 - 10-10-2013, 01:11
this dude owns...

News Anchor Completely Loses It For The Best Possible Reason

Archimedes
VeteranXV
Old
1000 - 10-10-2013, 01:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
right wing progressives.
Whew, that's a doozy.

Page 50 of 83

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [SO] The government is shut down...

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ass mode , captain taxleach , circle jerk , dealytard bitch tits , gubment took my gubment , icfire child rapist , icfire convicted pedophile , icfire is a chester , icfire touches kids , icpedo , lady liberty got raped. , moar bacon bitchtits , they took my govt