This is for you Trump voters. by antifreeze - Page 56 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.
Page 56 of 1252
Flash
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1101 - 03-25-2016, 17:52


Nice place.
 
Flash is online now
 
Sponsored Links
epidemic
VeteranXV
Old
1102 - 03-25-2016, 18:07
u fukin trump supporters crazy as fuk

u wont even investigate the man

he's in all the papers as a rapist and racist

says one thing and then another literally within minutes of each other on live television

we livin in some fuked up times when ppl believe he is a viable candidate to serve as commander in chief

doesnt matter tho he wont win

alienated 2 many ppl with his **** talking

have fun with hillary
 
epidemic is offline
 
RandalltheVandal
Veteran
Old
1103 - 03-25-2016, 18:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by epidemic View Post
have fun with hillary
 
RandalltheVandal is offline
 
epidemic
VeteranXV
Old
1104 - 03-25-2016, 18:10
i kno rite

how is she not in prison
 
epidemic is offline
 
RandalltheVandal
Veteran
Old
1105 - 03-25-2016, 18:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by epidemic View Post
i kno rite

how is she not in prison
as long as u are an equal hater.

Ill take a raping racist trump over Hitlery

two times
 
RandalltheVandal is offline
 
bam
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1106 - 03-25-2016, 18:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by epidemic View Post
u fukin trump supporters crazy as fuk

u wont even investigate the man

he's in all the papers as a rapist and racist

says one thing and then another literally within minutes of each other on live television

we livin in some fuked up times when ppl believe he is a viable candidate to serve as commander in chief

doesnt matter tho he wont win

alienated 2 many ppl with his **** talking

have fun with hillary
Are you afraid of being deported? It really sounds like it
 
bam is offline
 
epidemic
VeteranXV
Old
1107 - 03-25-2016, 18:23
y is that one of his plaforms

deporting US citizens that dont conform
 
epidemic is offline
 
Last edited by epidemic; 03-25-2016 at 18:32..
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1108 - 03-25-2016, 18:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by epidemic View Post
we livin in some fuked up times when ppl believe he is a viable candidate to serve as commander in chief
that's exactly what i thought about obama, but you ****ing idiots voted him in twice.
 
havax is offline
 
Goshin
VeteranXV
Old
1109 - 03-25-2016, 18:28
You're dead

Did you go to the mlb spring game last weekend
I was there
 
Goshin is offline
 
bam
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1110 - 03-25-2016, 18:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by epidemic View Post
y is that one of his plaforms

deporting US citizens that dont conform
I have no idea. You just seem to have a strong fear of the man that seems peculiar to me.
 
bam is offline
 
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1111 - 03-25-2016, 18:44
i've decided i'm going to vote for this stupid ****er trump simply because all the sjws and the minorities hate him. thanks for helping me choose.
 
havax is offline
 
MasterGnr
VeteranXV
Old
1112 - 03-25-2016, 19:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
i've decided i'm going to vote for this stupid ****er trump simply because all the sjws and the minorities hate him. thanks for helping me choose.
Happy to help

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
 
MasterGnr is offline
 
Flipp
Veteran4
Old
1113 - 03-25-2016, 20:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by epidemic View Post
u fukin trump supporters crazy as fuk

u wont even investigate the man

he's in all the papers as a rapist and racist

says one thing and then another literally within minutes of each other on live television

we livin in some fuked up times when ppl believe he is a viable candidate to serve as commander in chief

doesnt matter tho he wont win

alienated 2 many ppl with his **** talking

have fun with hillary
so cute n so adorbs a proud defect beta citizen
 
Flipp is offline
 
epidemic
VeteranXV
Old
1114 - 03-25-2016, 22:14
oh im not scared of him

i couldnt care less about this **** show

the candidates are all circus clowns

im taking my vote and shoving it up my own ass

u r all literally retarded for participating in this fuking travesty, and should be ashamed

eat a bag of dicks, all of u
 
epidemic is offline
 
epidemic
VeteranXV
Old
1115 - 03-25-2016, 22:17
tehvul is the worst of all

he's confused as fuk

he should identify as democrat

instead he's gonna vote for his own downfall

a republican that's going to take away the social services he depends on to survive

the scary part is there's more and more of these confused voters spawning every day
 
epidemic is offline
 
JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
1116 - 03-25-2016, 22:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by epidemic View Post
oh im not scared of him

i couldnt care less about this **** show

the candidates are all circus clowns

im taking my vote and shoving it up my own ass

u r all literally retarded for participating in this fuking travesty, and should be ashamed

eat a bag of dicks, all of u
So basically, you're going to vote for Trump? Cause everyone else is voting for Trump as the "**** you" vote.
 
JoMo is offline
 
LawnDart
VeteranXV
Old
1117 - 03-25-2016, 23:05
The razzmatazz that went with voting in the "first" __________ has left people a little dismayed that Obama was a complete ****show. Now the possibility of a "first" woman isn't quite as profound. Hillary already hitched her campaign on the tail of Obama and changes her story daily based on what the polls favor. If a bunch of ******s came out and said they loved the taste of ****, she would come out a day later with a **** smear on her chin saying how she can relate.
 
LawnDart is online now
 
Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
1118 - 03-25-2016, 23:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by epidemic View Post
tehvul is the worst of all

he's confused as fuk

he should identify as democrat

instead he's gonna vote for his own downfall

a republican that's going to take away the social services he depends on to survive

the scary part is there's more and more of these confused voters spawning every day
The democrats want to open the floodgates on illegals and muslim refugees which will spread social services thinner to people depending on them. Voting for Trump will act as security against needing to "share" those social services with literally boat loads more people.
 
Dangerdoggie is offline
 
Milk-Man
VeteranXV
Old
1119 - 03-26-2016, 12:00
Regardless of who is voted into office, it's important to note that we all had a big part in it coming to this. Take responsibility and stop the finger pointing. It's a bad system, has been for a long time. This is simply the natural outcome of our choices of yesteryear. For real change to occur, sometimes things need to get bad, in this case, potentially real bad. Embrace it. This IS the stepping stone to change.
 
Milk-Man is offline
 
Flipp
Veteran4
Old
1120 - 03-26-2016, 12:01
nuttin bad @ all bout king trump comin 2 rule
 
Flipp is offline
 
Page 56 of 1252


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page This is for you Trump voters.

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#mentallyhill , #trump2016 , ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) , 10 feet higher , 20000 shit posts , basket of deplorables , bipartisanpoop , circle jerk , clintonrape , cocaineclintons , criminals 4 clinton , crying , crying republicans , dare alex levert , dicks out , duterte j trump , grab her in the pussy , grabbed by the pussy , harambe4prez , havax in full meltdown , hilldawg 4 prison , jomo loves welfare , madame president , maga , nobody 2016 , racists , sheep thread sheep posters , triggered tele , trump derangement syndrome , trump is hillary inside man , trump si liberale , vanster = cuck , vanster pees sitting down , want small govt soooo baaaad , yarr matey i banged katie


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 14:15.