WTS 2 85s - 2 80s - several 70s and 60s

iritual

Overall the account has a ton of BOA items spread throughout it, account also has BoA Celestial Steed, War Bot pet, and Chilly the Penguin.

Lajik @ Hakkar - Game - World of Warcraft - 85 (female) Goblin Shaman

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightbringer/lajik/ - 85 (female) Human Mage

Mages gear isnt that great, I hit 85 and then didnt play it. It has Amani War Bear though. Apparently the armory went inactive because I haven't logged on it in so long.

80 (female) human Death Knight - has Frostsaber (Winterspring Rep Mount)
80 (female) human Paladin
70 (male) gnome Mage
70 (male) blood elf Warlock
Couple 60s, mages I think and 1 61 male orc rogue, some 40+s.

Looking for around 125ish? Offer something else if you want. I just dont play WoW anymore.

As well as a (VIP)LOTRO account, has the 2 expansions.. (Mines of Moria and Mirkwood) as well as 80(Think its 8000turbine points?) dollars worth of active Turbine Points on the account and a couple 30s- Asking for around 50 dollars since I no longer play.

Last edited:
Still have it, will let it go for like 125USD or you can buy me Riot Points or Steam Games.

Also have this: RIFT Digital Collector's Edition, Level 50 Cleric w/ 100+ Plat, etc.

Account has a few level 10-20ish characters on Greybriar. A level 50 Female Dwarf Cleric with some epics from T1 dungeons and a piece of T1 gear. Haven't played it since the first month the game was released. Was the first Guardian to 50 on the server.

Has epic Velmari White mount and over 100+ platinum.

Tradeskills:

300 Apothecary 300? Butchering (Maybe 295, definitely over 290)

Interested in steam games, message me if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Back