This is for you Trump voters.

I never watch any of those shows but i want to see now too
Was listening to a radio show where the host was also predicting the left would win. He let people call in and admitted he was wrong, saying he would eat his words. They just brush it aside and move on.

tim kaine, he added zero positive to her chances
When you look back on how much Trump campaigned Vs Killary and Kaine, that's what put Trump over, going to the blue states even when people were saying he was crazy.

All I know is

There had better not be a huge influx of democracy hating Americans fleeing the states to come here and bring their cuckery

TqyoZTc.png

The irony is the bigoted elitist attitude that people like Van and Mitch have towards the middle american working class is ultimately what swung the election towards Trump. They proclaim themselves to be morally superior to their political opponents, while showing nothing but hatred and contempt for a huge segment of the population that currently has it very rough, while mocking it(bumfuck, flyover country, rednecks) every chance they get. Their constant labeling of everyone else as racist, xenophobic, etc is clear projection of their own bigotry on others.

I have relatives in Youngstown, Ohio that ALL switched from diehard Obama voting democrats to Trump supporters. The town, once a booming steel town is on par with Detroit now, if not worse--people are legitimately suffering in these places. All the left has done is mock them while taking their votes for granted. They've awoken to the scam of progressivism.

White, working-class and angry: Ohio's left-behind help Trump to stunning win | US news | The Guardian

To all of the blacks that jumped off the democrat shit train, thank you for realizing you had been had over the past 4 years and taken for granted. After all, you twice en bloc voted for someone because of the color of their skin, thank you for doing it a 3rd time.

The irony is the bigoted elitist attitude that people like Van and Mitch have towards the middle american working class is ultimately what swung the election towards Trump. They proclaim themselves to be morally superior to their political opponents, while showing nothing but hatred and contempt for a huge segment of the population that currently has it very rough, while mocking it(bumfuck, flyover country, rednecks) every chance they get. Their constant labeling of everyone else as racist, xenophobic, etc is clear projection of their own bigotry on others.

I have relatives in Youngstown, Ohio that ALL switched from diehard Obama voting democrats to Trump supporters. The town, once a booming steel town is on par with Detroit now, if not worse--people are legitimately suffering in these places. All the left has done is mock them while taking their votes for granted. They've awoken to the scam of progressivism.

White, working-class and angry: Ohio's left-behind help Trump to stunning win | US news | The Guardian

It's amazing to me that so many people are like

Trump is running on a campaign of hatred and ignorance

While calling everyone who doesn't support Hillary a racist, sexist, uneducated bigot

Back