Who was the best LT player of all time?

You did not play tribes with a 500 ping because thats almost impossible. I would know because I play people in tribes from all over the world. From angry Russian kids to crazy leet Koreans and happy modding Brazilians. I have played people from india all of whom still play to this very day. Do you know what they all have in common? 250 - 300 ping.

Never heard of dial up ? which was the main source of internet back when retards wernt playing tribes............

I could pick apart that whole post but it seems like most other people have done that already anyways...

Up until last week, I had never played with polate set to 0 and I've never pinged 16. So suck a bird dick.

And why would you need too on your ping with the new 1.4 build?

Why would you even need to set your net setting to 0 on the 1.3 build with a ping under 100 ? it wont help with your disc and grenade skills, oh wait your a cg HM scum like the rest of them.

vga

I don't. And I didn't have to use any other net settings other than stock 1.40 to pu on aus servers. But you needed polate set to 0 in order to play on US servers. You said it yourself. Go compare one of my demos to my stuff on twitch..you know..stuff that I record live. You will see no HM. Why are you even coming at me?

I don't. And I didn't have to use any other net settings other than stock 1.40 to pu on aus servers. But you needed polate set to 0 in order to play on US servers. You said it yourself. Go compare one of my demos to my stuff on twitch..you know..stuff that I record live. You will see no HM. Why are you even coming at me?

Just the fact you even need 1.4 is scum. You wouldn't even no how to aim a split second forward like a true scum, do yo even remember 1.11 before hax?

But you needed polate set to 0 in order to play on US servers. You said it yourself.

I didn't need it i wanted it.

this is like an analogy for the mentality of the avg idiot gd poster that gets so easily trolled now

holy fuck shift is respresentative of the average tw poster gfg

this average idiot "gd poster" doesn't get jumped by a group of canadian thugs.

if ur ping is high and spikey youre better off using the built in 1.4 settings since they adjust PFT automagically to match your ping

but hey terp 0 is what ppl want cause terp makes u good or something

Back