Who was the best LT player of all time?

Also 2good & rctll - just a bit of a technicality; everyone had terp, he was probably the only one NOT using it

Which actually doesn't make you any better since projectile data is defined by the server. If anything zero terp will make your aim shit. The only way I could probably make sense of using zero terp is to thwart off as much no reg as possible. Which is probably why it helps when using chaingun.

ps I found a dead ant on my mouse laser cover, I'm assuming it was there for a while - we should duel again.

You have no idea.

you're right bro, I've only been playing tribes 9 years now. I have no idea what terp and pft actually do. I guess I'm just a clueless member.

you're right bro, I've only been playing tribes 9 years now. I have no idea what terp and pft actually do. I guess I'm just a clueless member.

also i didn't call anyone out for cheating i just said that 1.40 contains a cheat known as chains -spurting or flea fire im more sure its flea fire tho with spurt and polotation something that 1.30 used to block but now can't cause everyone has a bypass for it now half the people who are using it don't even know what it is and why its throwing off their aim

andrew gave g2 aka aussie scumlords pft before anyone

so we would have newbies like random suddenly good with the chaingun

and his defense was: hey i should be able to cheat cuz my ping is so high

so bad

and the other g2 guys followed

so bad

i remember us scrimming HT one day and they barely chained, then we scrimmed them again 2 days later and suddenly that's all they were doing

a few days later there was a big thread on interpolate

it was funny

So which on is it pft and zero ping dont do anything like shift says? or

so bad

It makes 200 + ping unbalanced when the other team is pinging under 50?

I'm confused now?

this is how i come 2 conclusion 4 some1 terp

i am the best player in the game -> if someone can consistently out perform me = must be using some sort of cheat

very ez

i think lix was the best of the cappers in 1.30 and he was better than me, not just relative to the time.

like although i maybe learned some new things after he quit, he had better aim and was more consistent and i basically copied his game

for 1.40 pub and pickup "era" i think for cap and home it is me and stork by default. there werent really any good lo's either. for chase it is a tossup between dare sleepy and rtcll since they all basically reached the ceiling that u can reach for that position. but if i had to pick i would pick rtcll especially since he was the only one who is good when there was an anticheat

Back