Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
61 - 03-19-2011, 23:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glare View Post
i've murdered it out quite a bit to look like a bad ass racing machine

some buddies of mine did some engine modding and the thing is fast as **** now
Please post pics of your "murdered out" piece of **** 14 year old 7-series that you take to track days.

Or you could go and play in a thread where you know what the **** you're talking about and look a bit less of a ****, if you can find one.

Sponsored Links
Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
62 - 03-20-2011, 00:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetwi$e View Post
E36 M3's are sick, i had one estoril blue

it was my fav car i ever owned, i don't think that interior is beatable either outside of a few audi interiors
Estoril Blue is the finest colour for a car in the history of ****ing everything. Plenty of M3s were that colour, but for the M5 it was only available as part of the individual thing. Here's my old one. This car was so awesome I bought it twice. Seriously, had it for about a year, sold it, and the guy who bought it lived on my route to work so I had to drive past it every day wishing I hadn't sold it. So two years later he advertised it and I bought it back again

Kiint
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
63 - 03-20-2011, 00:42
Well ****, I think *****dubai just bought a little smack to the competition.
Inb4 "not your car"
To which I add, yeah *****, timestamp with tw logo or its any old beamer from Dubai.

bam
VeteranXV
Old
64 - 03-20-2011, 01:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by RF Tesla View Post
Great color. I've been looking to get something a bit more powerful recently, probably a late model E46 M3.
Keep your e36, skip the e46 and pick up an e92. The e46s have so many problems that don't have permanent fixes.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
65 - 03-20-2011, 04:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiint View Post
Well ****, I think *****dubai just bought a little smack to the competition.
Inb4 "not your car"
To which I add, yeah *****, timestamp with tw logo or its any old beamer from Dubai.
But surely a prerequisite for me to do that would be giving a **** about what you think, wouldn't it? So I don't get it really.

technique
VeteranXV
Old
66 - 03-20-2011, 05:14
had an e46 m3. great car, guy who owned it before me modified it nicely (rims, exhaust, short shift, springs, dinan chip, dinan mass air intake, rear roof spoiler, gear ratios adjusted). no car will feel near it unless i get a lambo or ferrari or the likes, id imagine. great car but upkeep was roughly ~$2G's a year..which m3forums.net said was about the average. got to be a tad too much for me.

SpicyMcHaggis
VeteranX
Old
67 - 03-20-2011, 05:48
codect has been having nothing but problems since he picked up his 05 e46 M. i advised him against it, but he was too invested with the thought of getting it to resist the fact that it was ****ed up from the start.

some of that is just cuz it's SMG, though, which is a mistake in the first place...

Geck0
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
68 - 03-20-2011, 06:43
My old 2JZ Aristo is quite fast enough. 0-100kmh in a tad under 6 seconds at 1900kg and top speed delimited around 320km/h

5 grand will get me 500RWHP and the thing is worth about 8k on a good day.

Spend your money on property or something.

Glare
VeteranXX
Old
69 - 03-20-2011, 11:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Please post pics of your "murdered out" piece of **** 14 year old 7-series that you take to track days.

Or you could go and play in a thread where you know what the **** you're talking about and look a bit less of a ****, if you can find one.

it's 95% similar to this one except all the windows are tinted and the body kit is different

i cant see under the hood but mine would probably blow this one out of the water

show me ur ride or STFU

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
70 - 03-20-2011, 11:27
Quote:

it's 95% similar to this one except all the windows are tinted and the body kit is different

i cant see under the hood but mine would probably blow this one out of the water

show me ur ride or STFU
LOL. Yeah of course. I've posted pics of both my M5s many times, I just sold the black V10. I wonder why you're not posting pictures of your own car, I wonder if it's because the similarities are a little bit less than the quoted 95%. The badge might be the same, that's about it.

KiLLeR2001
VeteranXX
Old
71 - 03-20-2011, 11:30
Quote:
show me ur ride or STFU
You just did what he did... You showed us a picture of a car that may or may not be yours. You both need proof holding up proper TW logo signs with insults at each other.

Glare
VeteranXX
Old
72 - 03-20-2011, 11:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
LOL. Yeah of course. I've posted pics of both my M5s many times, I just sold the black V10. I wonder why you're not posting pictures of your own car, I wonder if it's because the similarities are a little bit less than the quoted 95%. The badge might be the same, that's about it.
show me a picture of you in front of your m5 holding a sign that says "Mitchdubai" and i'll post a picture of me in front of my murdered out 7-series saying "glare"

i already know what you look like but i want everyone else to see you and your piece of **** car too

dont be a *****, mitchell

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
73 - 03-20-2011, 11:44
I already told you I have sold the black M5, and i've posted pics of that before with my kids in the pics. Oh, wait, maybe they are someone elses kids i've posted several times to weave this elaborate hoax

Here's a link to the M5board forum where I originally posted pics of my Estoril blue E39 in in 2004.

Mitchdubai Gallery - m5board.com Owners gallery

Edit: also, try googling estoril blue M5 Dubai and see the second link. Then try and find a pic of another car like that in Dubai. Hint: Don't waste your time, it's unique, special order for a Sheikh..

Your move Dickbreath

Last edited by Mitchdubai; 03-20-2011 at 11:47..
Ddrakon
VeteranXV
Old
74 - 03-20-2011, 11:46
My father has an Audi S5, ****ing amazing car.

Would love to try an R8 someday

Glare
VeteranXX
Old
75 - 03-20-2011, 11:58
you're an even bigger ***** in this thread than you were in vegas

pathetic

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
76 - 03-20-2011, 12:17
Quote:
you're an even bigger ***** in this thread than you were in vegas

pathetic
ITT: ****nuts realising they can't win the argument and coming over all 9 years old. Still waiting for pics of **** car. I'm guessing they'll go the same way as the ones in Vegas.

Last edited by Mitchdubai; 03-20-2011 at 12:21..
KiLLeR2001
VeteranXX
Old
77 - 03-20-2011, 12:31
You're both acting like retarded douchebags. I wouldn't doubt that both of you have/had BMWs. All this ***** ass bickering seems to fit the bill.

RF Tesla
Veteran++
Old
78 - 03-20-2011, 12:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by bam View Post
Keep your e36, skip the e46 and pick up an e92. The e46s have so many problems that don't have permanent fixes.
I was actually debating that point with myself recently. I've been looking at mainly 05/06 M3s, but if I bump my budget up 10k I could get an '08 E92.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpicyMcHaggis View Post
codect has been having nothing but problems since he picked up his 05 e46 M. i advised him against it, but he was too invested with the thought of getting it to resist the fact that it was ****ed up from the start.

some of that is just cuz it's SMG, though, which is a mistake in the first place...
I've read plenty of horror stories once the SMG pump fails in that car to ignore that type of transmission.

Last edited by RF Tesla; 03-20-2011 at 12:47..
Federere
VeteranXX
Old
79 - 03-20-2011, 14:07
mitchell is getting own hard

bam
VeteranXV
Old
80 - 03-20-2011, 14:20
Quote:
[img]http://fancytuning.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/hamann-bmw-7-series-4.jpg[img]

show me ur ride or STFU
Your shtick is terrible Glare. If you're going to stick to having a car that you think exudes class over the rest of the cars, at least pick something that you can't buy used for 30k after 2 years. Also, maybe keep up to date on the body styles because I don't think you noticed that your linked pic is an F gen and you started talking about owning a 7 series before the F gens were out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RF Tesla View Post
I was actually debating that point with myself recently. I've been looking at mainly 05/06 M3s, but if I bump my budget up 10k I could get an '08 E92.

I've read plenty of horror stories once the SMG pump fails in that car to ignore that type of transmission.
That extra 10k you put into getting the e92 will save you on the transmission. If you bought an e46 with SMG transmission it costs at minimum 10k to get it fixed, assuming it is not the fuse that went out. The SMG pump failing is the 10k fix as far as I know.

The other major problem is the VANOS failure from metal tabs breaking off of the intake cam side and then just destroying the engine. If you can catch it in time the repair is 1k in parts plus labor and if you don't it is the cost of the new engine.

For what it is worth, I looked REAL hard at picking up an 06 IR M3 with comp package and SMG and only like 13k miles on it. I just couldn't get over the VANOS and SMG failures that I read about. Granted, you will see more posts online about **** breaking than not, but it was still a significantly higher percentage than I expected.

I've since moved my sights to the e92 just because it seems to be a lot more reliable at this point, it still has a warranty, and I have only seen like two or three "failed" DCTs that were due to beta software. They weren't really broken, but just needed a software update. I may get another 6 speed car, but I'm pretty tired of shifting gears after 10 years of stop and go traffic.

Page 4 of 5

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Audi R8 - Track day

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
piece of shit hill