SENNHEISER PC37X

JuggerNaught

Contributor
Veteran XX
Are these worth a crap? I see they are only about $150 or so and Sennheisers are usually a lot more expensive.

sennheisers are the new bose... its all about beyerdynamics now

these make my ears jizz
Headphone-Zone-DT-1990-PRO-13_2000x.jpg

sennheisers are the new bose... its all about beyerdynamics now

these make my ears jizz
Headphone-Zone-DT-1990-PRO-13_2000x.jpg

INDEED

i've tried many higher end sennheisers and they are usually shit compared to my beyerdynamics. i have the 1770 pros and i love their sound. Mine is paired with a Chord Mojo, fucking amazing sound.

Sennheiser stuff is generally good. They are better than Bose and beats and whatever else. The above headphones aren’t in the same price bracket so not worth comparing. It’s often just preference. I think the HD600 are the best headphones but some people hate open headphones so.

Sennheiser stuff is generally good. They are better than Bose and beats and whatever else. The above headphones aren’t in the same price bracket so not worth comparing. It’s often just preference. I think the HD600 are the best headphones but some people hate open headphones so.

thats a whole lot of nonsense

there's like 800 headphone brands these days, tough to keep up tbh

isnt china just sending over 99% of the same shit?

Last edited:
I just wonder how much of an upgrade the DT 1990s are compared to the DT 880s?
The DT 880s are semi-open though, so the DT 990s vs DT 1990s would be the best comparison test. Never tried the DT 990s though.

Shartpooter is also an expert on headphones?

There's a big surprise :rolleyes: :rofl:

and blenders as well by the look of things, we got a genuine google expert here.

It’s almost as if I like to educate myself about things I use. Wild I know. Might stand to reason that a person who loves watching movies and listening to music went pretty deep with audio.

Here’s stuff I know pretty much nothing about: instruments, painting, cars, plumbing, cats and a lot more.

Back