StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
121 - 09-17-2020, 20:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
what the hell is scientific racism
An example is when you say the average black IQ is around 68 and mental retardation starts around 77.

The scientifically proven fact most all blacks are retarded is "scientific racism".

Spoiler

Sponsored Links
bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
122 - 09-17-2020, 21:29

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
123 - 09-21-2020, 12:46
Spotify is already trying to censor the show

The lasted what, 3 ****ing episodes?

Spotify Employees Demanding Editorial Oversight Over Joe Rogan

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
124 - 09-21-2020, 13:49
Well so far its only the whining baby millenials that have never been told ‘no’ before...ceo already gave them a thanks we hear you but no thanks.

If spotify had any intelligence at all theyd invite the pouting children to pack up and leave.

Paladin-5
VeteranXX
Old
125 - 09-21-2020, 15:19
zero chance spotify could dictate to rogan what he's allowed to talk about. he's smart enough to have some form of breach of contract clause for just this situation.

have the most popular podcast in the world?
/corporate has entered the channel

Zombie
VeteranXX
Old
126 - 09-21-2020, 15:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin-5 View Post
lol.
way to expose yourself, stupid.
You've been here how long and are just now realizing that?

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
127 - 09-21-2020, 15:57
Quote:
zero chance spotify could dictate to rogan what he's allowed to talk about. he's smart enough to have some form of breach of contract clause for just this situation.

have the most popular podcast in the world?
/corporate has entered the channel
Seems like they snipped a few previous episodes already so....

$100M will make a man do ****..

Paladin-5
VeteranXX
Old
128 - 09-21-2020, 16:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
Seems like they snipped a few previous episodes already so....

$100M will make a man do ****..
good point, but to a degree that's out of joe's control. it's not like he's the IT guy uploading the shows for online availability.

i'm still curious how that plays out, he's gotta be pissed off about it

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
129 - 09-21-2020, 16:10
Quote:
good point, but to a degree that's out of joe's control. it's not like he's the IT guy uploading the shows for online availability.

i'm still curious how that plays out, he's gotta be pissed off about it
I'm sure he signed off on it.

Paladin-5
VeteranXX
Old
130 - 10-31-2020, 15:06
old friend alex jones was on the show this past week

also think rogan is doing a live show on election night, alex is one of the guests slated which should be pretty fun

Hellsfury
VeteranXX
Old
131 - 10-31-2020, 16:01
I think Spotify is having internal problems and not everyone is onboard with the deal they made with Joe Rogan. The upper floor is happy with the deal and has mandated that Joe can be Joe and run the show the way he wants... but there is a sect of progressives on the middle and lower floors that thinks they need to #resist

Like the latest episode of JRE in which Alex Jones was on... and then the episode mysteriously disappeared from everyones feed... and then oops! it was just an error in the algorithm and we fixed it. Just a complete coincidence that it happened to the Alex Jones episode. Again.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
132 - 11-01-2020, 01:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Joe Rogan Experience #1533 - Adam Curry - YouTube

Wtf? There is nothing in this whole new episode resembling the past of this show.
He's the opposite of an intellectual. He's a pot-riddled moron who only cares about whether or not weed is legal. His views were never really consistent. He's always been this way.

He's only in support of freedom of speech as it applies to people like him and comedians. They all hypocritically want freedom of speech so they can say whatever they want, but not the same rules for everyone else.

He's a dimwit. I'm genuinely blown away at the amount of morons watching him and thinking its a meaningful conversation.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
133 - 11-01-2020, 01:57
I want to rep this but no rep ^^^^ left

Austforbeer
VeteranXX
Old
134 - 11-01-2020, 05:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
He's the opposite of an intellectual. He's a pot-riddled moron who only cares about whether or not weed is legal. His views were never really consistent. He's always been this way.

He's only in support of freedom of speech as it applies to people like him and comedians. They all hypocritically want freedom of speech so they can say whatever they want, but not the same rules for everyone else.

He's a dimwit. I'm genuinely blown away at the amount of morons watching him and thinking its a meaningful conversation.
You really are talking out your ass.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
135 - 11-01-2020, 10:26
pot addled, not riddled

Skipperlipicus
VeteranXX
Old
136 - 11-01-2020, 10:28
they don't teach high school level english at full sail.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
137 - 11-01-2020, 10:59
Quote:
joe rogan agrees with you. And has openly agreed with you on a monthly basis to hundreds of millions of downloads.
Quote:
what example would you base this statement on?
Quote:
well sometimes he is talking about stoner **** with stoners, and sometimes he has nobel prize winners. The quality or meaningfulness of conversation varies wildly. Hes a comedian. You can find the show funny or not.

Flash
VeteranXX
Old
138 - 11-01-2020, 11:09
What pagy said.

LawnDart
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
139 - 11-01-2020, 11:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Joe's just a liberal who still believes in free speech. Not sure how he's been construed as right wing.
Because he doesn't froth at the mouth at the sound of Trump and subscribe to the idiocy and lunacy that has become the Democratic party.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
140 - 11-01-2020, 13:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
pot addled, not riddled
No, I meant riddled. I know he's confused most of the time, but that's because his whole life seems to be consumed by pot, which is probably the cause of most of his confusion. I think the usage is correct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
what example would you base this statement on?
I don't watch him, so there's that. I've only seen one or two episodes ever. I can't handle watching the entire thing. I specifically remember watching clips of him and thinking "what a ****ing naive cuck."

Quote:
well sometimes he is talking about stoner **** with stoners, and sometimes he has nobel prize winners. The quality or meaningfulness of conversation varies wildly. Hes a comedian. You can find the show funny or not.
I've yet to laugh watching him, but that's probably because I've only seen 2-3 hours worth. I just can't respect someone who's life goal seems to be weed. When he does have someone with a brain on there, it's like watching someone talk about complex political topics to a mentally handicapped child.

Maybe the type of format of listening to two dudes talk for 2-3 hours is just boring to me.

Page 7 of 9

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Did the left buy Joe Rogan

Social Website Bullshit