[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Lowest unemployment in 50 years, economy going strong, no one has attacked us

Dude is already doing 10x better than Bush II.

That second paragraph could have said this:

"He's working hand in hand with the whistleblower, with the whistleblower's attorney, and yet we're supposed to expect him to manage a fair and impartial impeachment hearing?" said every republican when asked about Adam Schiff's remarks. "I think he should recuse himself."

hmm, works both ways, doesn't it? and as i recall, you didn't say a word about what was going on in the House. :shrug:

i hope it's just as unfair to the Democrats in the Senate as it was to the Republicans in the House. you reap what you sow.

Last edited:
Democratic shills actually have the nerve to say "republicans, you need to not be political about this" hahaha

yeah sure it will be addressed..Pretty soon after the FISA/FBI/Hunter report is out. You know, FACTS versus "Damage Control Democrats" rumors and FEWINGS.

expected democrat outcry post impeachment and exoneration:

'the republicans are in collusion with the Russians too! they were completely political about all this (and we werent)!"

aka, they will project everything they are guilty of, as usual

dumbfuck democrat playbook

expected democrat outcry post impeachment and exoneration:

'the republicans are in collusion with the Russians too! they were completely political about all this (and we werent)!"

aka, they will project everything they are guilty of, as usual

dumbfuck democrat playbook

Fat Fuck Nadler literally tried to make the case that impeachment was about saving the election.

I don't know how much more political one can be.

unknown.png

Fat Fuck Nadler literally tried to make the case that impeachment was about saving the election.

I don't know how much more political one can be.

the incessant lies and deceit of the democrats has earned nothing but utter contempt

i dont know whats worse - who they are as a party or the mouthbreathing, window licking, fucking idiots who believe everything theyre told

It’s gonna be so great when you guys deny supporting Trump/the GOP when your children’s textbooks absolutely annihilate them for their corruption, deception and lies.

this from someone who supported owebama :lol:

case closed

Holy shit lol. I could post a dozen studies from historians that have Obama in the top 15, top 10 POTUS in history. Those same studies? They all have Donald Trump ranked last lol.

Can’t make this shit up.

Holy shit lol. I could post a dozen studies from historians that have Obama in the top 15, top 10 POTUS in history. Those same studies? They all have Donald Trump ranked last lol.

Can’t make this shit up.

Low effort. It's like you're not even trying anymore. Shame.

Back