Page 211 of 224
Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4201 - 09-17-2020, 20:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
The problem with violence interrupters is that when there is no violence they still have to meet their monthly quota for interruptions and you wind up getting cited for violence you never committed. I was just sitting there minding my own business and got a citation for silence.
na dude, that's my monthly referral of Data. You've got 19 other people to attend to.

Sponsored Links
Reggs
VeteranXX
Old
4202 - 09-17-2020, 20:19
So much of this is Soros. His funding of small local DAs here and there went unnoticed on national news. The jew got all of his DAs in place, then the jews in the media just need 1 shot black man to send everyone into a riot frenzy. If a protestor was detained the jews who run the freedom fund were happy to bail them out, and other wealthy jews were very lavish with their donations.

The jew terrorist who runs BLM's finances was happy to funnel all BLM funding into dem candidates so they would turn a blind eye and the jews in private industry keep on dumping money on BLM.

The whole system works, they are aware of each other and though these jews are all part of different organizations they work together as a herd to ruin our society. It never ends. The more people that wake up the better.

Last edited by Reggs; 09-17-2020 at 22:07..
LawnDart
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
4203 - 09-18-2020, 00:48

LawnDart
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
4204 - 09-18-2020, 00:51
Anyone catch Pelosi now saying the riots and looting are bad and should be stopped?

Liberal desperation move for sure.

Lord Elessar
or something³
Contributor
Old
4205 - 09-18-2020, 09:06
They overplayed their hand with the riots. It's hitting downline polling which is why crazy Nancy is trying to redirect. Fox ran an article that the house is in play again because moderate dems are having trouble with law and order messaging.

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4206 - 09-18-2020, 14:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Elessar View Post
They overplayed their hand with the riots. It's hitting downline polling which is why crazy Nancy is trying to redirect. Fox ran an article that the house is in play again because moderate dems are having trouble with law and order messaging.
GOP has done a good job making "The Squad" and Crazy Nancy the face of the Dem Party.

I'd bet most of the Congressional Dems aren't nutty left wingers, but they are all guilty by association.

SINep
VeteranXX
Old
4207 - 09-18-2020, 21:24
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawnDart View Post
Anyone catch Pelosi now saying the riots and looting are bad and should be stopped?

Liberal desperation move for sure.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
4208 - 09-18-2020, 22:03
apparently people don't like having their homes and business burned down

that isn't helping the blue city voters and strongholds as much as they thought it would

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
4209 - 09-18-2020, 22:04
feeling blue indeed

SINep
VeteranXX
Old
4210 - 09-18-2020, 22:43
https://twitter.com/TheFirstonTV/sta...99767402188801
Quote:
Asked about Trump supporter who was murdered in cold-blood in Portland, leftist woman responds:

"Tough luck. Don’t be a ****ing Trump supporter in Portland."

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4211 - 09-19-2020, 02:03
Not sure of deets but a group of protestors may have messed with the wrong house in the burbs. 2 dead multiple injuries as gunfire erupts in large gathering of people. Could be gang related. Who knows. I am going to wait until this is declared either PEACEFUL or RIGHT-WING.

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4212 - 09-19-2020, 12:20
Turns out it was a peaceful mass shooting at a pool party with over 100 people.

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
4213 - 09-19-2020, 12:22
some1 got placed

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4214 - 09-19-2020, 12:35
Another way to tell that the mass shooting is peaceful is that no names or information are being released.

The only name that was mentioned is one of Pastor Marlowe Washington asking that the "host" come forward and take responsibility for the party.
Here is the Pastor

A common trait in the coverage for this shooting is that they all mention the death of Daniel Prude.

Almost as if they are blaming the police for a bunch of black kids getting drunk, breaking COVID restrictions and shooting each other. They wouldn't do that, would they?

2 Killed, 14 Wounded at Party in Rochester, New York | Time

Last edited by Brasstax; 09-19-2020 at 12:38..
WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4215 - 09-19-2020, 12:37
Don't worry DiBlasio's wife will fix everything

LawnDart
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
4216 - 09-19-2020, 12:40
she certainly knows her place

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
4217 - 09-19-2020, 22:14
What an ugly truck and the low profile tires would make it impossible to drive off road or over bumps. Your tires make up 50% of your suspension system. The sidewall flexes to reduce the bumps along with the shock absorbers. You would really want high profile tires with standard rims to make it ride better.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
4218 - 09-19-2020, 22:18
https://twitter.com/tedwheeler/statu...63503075135489

ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
4219 - 09-19-2020, 23:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
What an ugly truck and the low profile tires would make it impossible to drive off road or over bumps. Your tires make up 50% of your suspension system. The sidewall flexes to reduce the bumps along with the shock absorbers. You would really want high profile tires with standard rims to make it ride better.
I imagine the low profile would have a dual benefit:

1. Higher force of impact and a more solid crushing ability when rough riding over protestors. You wouldn't generally need to worry about rim damage or puncture as they are fairly soft and only wear plastic armour.

2. More gratifying feedback in the driver's seat as the forces would be transmitted more directly.

Bughead
VeteranXX
Old
4220 - 09-19-2020, 23:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
I imagine the low profile would have a dual benefit:

1. Higher force of impact and a more solid crushing ability when rough riding over protestors. You wouldn't generally need to worry about rim damage or puncture as they are fairly soft and only wear plastic armour.

2. More gratifying feedback in the driver's seat as the forces would be transmitted more directly.

I'd rather be in one of these if I was heading into a crowd (of zombies of course... I'd never advocate violence on protesters... don't hurt me FBI).

Page 211 of 224

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page RIOT!!!!

Social Website Bullshit