Of the 850 or so active members of this community

why do you fucking always care about the number of "active" people?

Who gives a shit? Either enjoy or GTFO

This is a good question.

I see statistics posted on twitter twice a day, I see people posting here twice a day. Whom is right?

I think, for the good of others, we, contributors, should be able to view to statistics. I see once a week, how this forum has 12k active people. . . .

yet I see 12.

Consider, and respond.

Ya I meant supertrap since you were around in those times to make douche chill inducing 10k word essays about wsbn

ty 4 cuckpost upd8 oldnativecuckfuk pussyass vanstr all no u wuznt gon w8 2 long 4 mo slaps cross ya pussyass fukkn faggetass nativetrash cuck teefz n m0uf lykka so use 2 receevn irl evry fukkn day o ur chitlyfe smdh lol :jester:

Fucking fourstar got fucking fired.

Nspecter delivering asshole pic

Beavisnuke Subaru

A car exploded right in front of me at my beach house of 30 women

Ryan's sad addiction to dark age of camelot

I know u only read things that you write so you must have missed where tw collectively shit on every single one of your poorly thought out gotchas in that religion thread that backfired on u

I forgive u

So... did you just prove Vanster right by declaring yourself, Pagy, Vanster, and Amadeus as the "collective tw"?

That's pretty sad when four people make up a collective.

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

as I recall, even SuperTrap owned you in that thread

and he's like, the kid that eats crayons etc

I'll make this easy for you.

TribalWar Forums

member list sorted by last visit.

as you can see, the first 10 pages (almost 1000 members) are all visitors this month. There are TONS of veterans that still come here, even though they don't post all the time.

why am i not surprised this post was ignored. :lol:

Back