You raff yuo roose v.3871

TtLVy.jpg

Needs a SOON

People who are overly worried about "swear words" in front of kids are :lol:

i was camping with a new group of people and this one couple who had kids were playing music off their trailer. kid rock comes on and the wife says to the husband GO change it ... it has curse words and its not appropriate in front of children.

i turned to her and said i want to appoligze now cause you are going to hear a shit fuck lot worse from me :lol:

People who are overly worried about "swear words" in front of kids are :lol:

Normal?

I'm not averse to using bad language, but I don't do it around my, or other people's, kids. Kids repeat what they hear all the time. I'm sure in some low class areas it's perfectly fine for the kids to start spouting off swear words, but I don't live around dem thar parts.

Maisto Fresh Metal Tailwinds 1:97 Scale Die Cast United States Military Aircraft - US Air Force Medium Altitude, Long Endurance, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) RQ-1 Predator with Display Stand

This is the best toy ever. Finally, I can pretend that I'm a winner of the Nobel Peace Prize!
It's like I'm sitting right there in the White House with my very own kill list!

I bought this for my son and he spent countless, blissful hours simulating massacres of weddings, funerals, and other family gatherings of brown skinned foreigners! He even realized that if he circled the drone back around on the first responders, his effective kill rate soared! Neat-o!

Educationally, this toy can't be beat - inculcating a predilection for indiscriminate, imperialist violence against non-combatants from oppressed and marginalized communities is precisely in accordance with truly "American values!"

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

My son is very interested in joining the Imperial forces when he grows up. He says he's not sure if he wants to help police the homeland or if he wants to invade foreign countries. So I thought a new Predator drone toy would be a nice gift for him. These drones are used both domestically and internationally, to spy on people and assassinate them at the Emperor's discretion. He just loves flying his drone around our house, dropping Hellfire missiles on Scruffy, our dog. He kept saying that Scruffy was a terror suspect and needed to be taken out. I asked him if Scruffy should get a trial first, and he quoted Lindsay Graham, Imperial Senator: "Shut up Scruffy, you don't get a trial!" I was so proud. I think I'll buy him some video games that promote martial law for Christmas.

:lol:

Normal?

I'm not averse to using bad language, but I don't do it around my, or other people's, kids. Kids repeat what they hear all the time. I'm sure in some low class areas it's perfectly fine for the kids to start spouting off swear words, but I don't live around dem thar parts.
At the very least, people need to behave themselves around other people's kids. If their own parents want to raise them up shitty that's their issue, but they don't need to be influencing other peoples kids (this goes way beyond swearing too)

im respectful of the societal norms on cursing, but jesus fucking christ does it bug me that people actually think some words are worse/better when describing the same exact emotions/things

Back