[Official] Stanley Cup Playoffs and Predictions

Caps smothering the Rags in the first period. Rags can't get zone time, taking penalties. Avery has gone after caps Defensemen twice and ended up on his wallet both times. On the posotive, I do believe the rangers have a shot on goal and Lunqvist is carrying them.

Watching HNIC broadcast of the Pens-Flyers game and the play by play guy even called Crosby the poster boy for the NHL on his goal.

BluesLogo.gif

the stealthshot stream doesn't work and no one has posted anything.

myp2p.eu is the first thing i try followed by atdhe.net followed by channelsurfing.net

nothing :( thanks though

Bah... all networks are of course covering the Flyers and Pens... WTF. Lots of interesting series out there, but I'm sure Crosby will get all the coverage.

Also, why all of a sudden does the NHL rulebook go out the window come playoff time? The NHL is such a joke with this. Guys get flattened at the blueline nowhere near the puck. That's interference in October, but good hockey in April. Why can't the game be called consistently one way or the other from start to finish?

I hate both teams and still the officiating ruins the game for me. I love hitting as much as anyone, but it should be legal.

Lots of non calls in NY-WAS. How about the other games? I have DirecTV Center Ice but it doesn't work in the playoffs. Used to be able to just go to the NHL section and flip channels from game to game, now they are spread out over a few hundred channels.

Back