You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

These are the posts that annoy me. Its like you are channeling Kura.

When Kura posts about someone constantly following them around, its because he (Kura) owned whoever.

When someone posts back about Kura's hypocritical ways, its because Kura owned them.

When Kura posts, its trolling and he is getting under others skin if they reply.

When Kura posts in response to someone else its because Kura has owned them and he is still owning them.

Its really like some of you give him a pass because has posted a half billion times. Any time I posted about Kura it was because I got the picture he is an extreme loser with extreme posting habits. Im happy he is gone, he obviously needed a break from this place.

Oh and if Rayn doesnt ban Kotz for calling slut, and anyone else who has called someone who wasnt expecting the call, he should just unban fraggle.

I agree with this post.

Kura has done a lot to others that is far worse than posting personal info and never been 'banned' for it. Yet when he finally gets called on what he is simply by people knowing who he really is rather than his awesome e-persona so he leaves because he no longer has his troll, bans start happening?

What Fraggle did was pretty shocking and I'm hardly going to condone it (eg. sig) but really in comparison to Kura making rapists threads about another (granted more people hate) and putting it so it would be cached on google for potential employers etc. why is that right?

what has kura done besides get thin skinned idiots enraged

most of the ppl he riles up bring it on themselves

quit being such a pussy

seems to me coolguy and dillinger could be interchanged and you all would be sayin the same thing about dillinger

Tags
1 jew 2 chins , 1st , 20 catches , 2nd , 3rd , 4th , 5th , 6th , 7th , alone in the dark(ness) , catch 20 , catch twenty , darkness enraged , death of a nerdman , fatman! , fighter of the nerdman , fraggle is a dick , irony meet black kettle , jason kotz rapist , jonathan rourke , kurayamiwar.com , light exposes darkness , mayday mayday , nerdvirgin's demise , xtasy was here

Back