OBIBUN PRESENTS: MY TRIP TO HEIDELBERG A PHOTO ESSAY BY OBIBUN

you'll have to forgive us if we don't all get over-excited about a mundane familiar design in the middle of nowhere

sry that u mad bro

ur life doesn't involve trapezing around europe drunk with models in tow finding exotic locales draped with tribalwar imagery

I'm sure your local small city two room gym is totally cool though

anyone who spends as much time in a gym as belial has some serious self-esteem issues. 2 hours at the gym a day, another 4 online mocking/forum-stalking people that make him feel inadequate.

calm down bro, life's not that serious.

especially yours

:lol:

why the fuck are you guys still talking about obi's gf. she's hot, yes. this thread is retarded. im tired. fuck you guys. and belial you're a fucking faggot, i don't care if i'm fat. and you killed a dude you fucking psychopath

edit: gomer?

Last edited:
BeliaL lives in fucking Missouri or whatever the shit that state is called

he's in the middle of nowhere pursuing the middle of nothing and if he sleeps with some stupid ass bar sluts he thinks he's a stud

I have no patience for gomers like him giving me shit

I literally ball the world, the guy lives out his life in Missouri hopping from one trainwreck bar to the next pretending sluts looking for dick is some sort of accomplishment worthy of giving him a status

Cool story bro.

I expected the girl to be hotter. That's just me being honest.

obi im just picking on you because its fun thing to pick on others

to each his own, im happy for you

i just like the skinnier girls, hence my Russian fox

if you guys are cool she might want to share some naughtier pics

Last edited:
Obi, I decided I was wrong in some ways about you.

You have a cute girlfriend, seem to have a life outside of TW, and seem nowhere near as obsessed with this site as some people. I was surprised to see you not posting on here for weeks.

Good job, keep livin' the good life (and post nudes of your gf).

My family is from around those parts

Mom grew up in Manheim and went to school at Heidelberg. I used to visit my Oma there too.

cool pics

this thread has totally changed my opinion on you as a poster

Is this you or do you know this person?

Also, is this your favorite game show?

Last edited:
BeliaL lives in fucking Missouri or whatever the shit that state is called

he's in the middle of nowhere pursuing the middle of nothing and if he sleeps with some stupid ass bar sluts he thinks he's a stud

I have no patience for gomers like him giving me shit

I literally ball the world, the guy lives out his life in Missouri hopping from one trainwreck bar to the next pretending sluts looking for dick is some sort of accomplishment worthy of giving him a status

mrrrraaaahhhhhh

yeah no shit

and these are just everyday pictures of her doing random everyday things

trying to describe her attractiveness with some one-off pictures is like trying to describe the mona lisa by saying it's kind of like a grin

the girl has this personality and brightness / love of life that just lights up the room around her

pictures hardly do her justice, the girl stops people fucking dead when she's walking around smiling and being happy

beta talk, you're hung up already bitch boy

is this another re-run of the 'obibun meets girl, talks about how great girl is, gets dumped or cheated on by girl, freaks out etc etc' thing?

someone cliff this

Not sure if this has been said, but your girl friend is fat and ugly...I feel sorry for you, hope things get better for you in future bro.

Obi I'm jealous, I wish I had the funds to travel in Europe.

fucking shit, slowly saving up for a good euro trip

It's a really beautiful area. The whole countryside is completely flat and filled with trails (great for biking) and just full of rustic farms and little communities.

Really though I thought this:

eqo36t.jpg

would get more fucking attention

because jesus christ

it's a tribalwar symbol, a ~5ft diameter sign hung on an old grain silo facing a train track, in the middle of nowhere in Germany

This logo has come up here before, it's a Taiwanese company. A little googling reveals a good trade / industry relationship between Germany and Taiwan since the 70's.

she's fine,

but for a baller like you her tits could be bigger and her waist smaller.

but still, you have a girlfriend which 99 % of this forum has not :lol:

obibun still hasn't posted what country she lives in

if it's "not canada" the girlfriend label definitely gets funnier

Back