Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page Banished from ST..
Page 1 of 2
-Dark-Angel-
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 06-05-2003, 14:35
well.. My brother who is in LSD (a lok-ri alliance guild) killed sinbad last night and since his name is remarkably similar to mine. he thought that my brother was me.

He proceeded to talk all kinds of **** to my brother then demanding commander discs or he would kick Dark out of ST. Apparently ST has been trying to get thier hands on the commander drop and Lok-Ri and Co. have been raping them when they try. Sinbad tried and im guessing now he has only one name on the deathlist of his Centaur alt character and that name is my brothers. Wich is why he flew off the handle.

Sinbad is used to running a company in real life and he demands respect and is so used to getting treated like the king that he automatically assumes that in an online game he will get the same auto-respect. Unless he starts paying me to play SB he wont get a goddamn ounce of respect from me, never has never will. The only way i will show respect to a spoiled little snotty ***** like that is if he shows dignity at all and attempts to act mature and realize this is just a game. We all know this will happen when hell freezes over of course and he'll go on being a whiney little ***** and having his peons kiss his ass all day.

the understanding is that between Lok-Ri and ST there was to be a cease in PKing. ST was allowed to PK any Lok-Ri and Co. on the island and Lok-Ri and Co. was allowed to PK anyone in EB (where commander disc spawns.)

here's a few screenshots of his chat with my brother minutes after he got killed.

(btw this is sinbads centaur alt from the horsemen of the apocolypse.)

As you can see he thinks my brother is me and tries to blackmail him(me) by threatening for commander discs.

He also states a few times that my brother personally threatened to bane one of ST's cities in a conversation with lilbot AKA Kinky.

here is the screenshot of that conversation.

i dunno about you but the only thing i saw in there that could have remotely been considered a threat was that if ST keeps trying to steal commander and killing Lok-Ri and Co. in EB (wich is supposed to be off limits to ST anyway) that they will retaliate wich is exactly what they did. And since sinbad couldnt have everything his way he threw a temper tantrum.

Sponsored Links
Maniacal
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
2 - 06-05-2003, 15:01
old ****ing news

weve been trying to get a hold on commander discs for a long time, and it doesnt suprise me that he would use the opportunity to try and get some

besides, after reading all of that (yep i read it all), the description of the story you gave sounds really biased ;\ doesnt sound like he was "demanding" but more like trying to weasel some out (he didnt even hit his capslock key, for the entire thing)...

styr
VeteranXX
Old
3 - 06-05-2003, 15:03
hey i remember killing morbid angel a couple nights ago or something

noobie assassin eh

****ing lokri spy

Vulcan
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
4 - 06-05-2003, 16:09
TNT style.

-Dark-Angel-
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 06-05-2003, 20:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniacal
old ****ing news

weve been trying to get a hold on commander discs for a long time, and it doesnt suprise me that he would use the opportunity to try and get some

besides, after reading all of that (yep i read it all), the description of the story you gave sounds really biased ;\ doesnt sound like he was "demanding" but more like trying to weasel some out (he didnt even hit his capslock key, for the entire thing)...
what you dont understand is thatsinbad has a deal set up with vorgen where they trade commander discs frequently. Sinbad was threatening (me) to get him commander discs if i wanted to keep Dark guilded wich i cant help him with because im not in LSD/Lok-Ri. and if you read it and got the impression that it was biased then perhaps you read it with your own biased oppinions. You can quite plainly see he's trying to force commander discs out of me.

i could care less really about wtf goes on between Lok-Ri and ST. Point of the thread was he kicked me out of ST because of what my brother did. He thinks we're the same person wich IMO is quite immature. Its like a little girl that got mud on her new dress screaming at the top of her lungs and pouting.

Maniacal
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
6 - 06-05-2003, 21:05
i understood it that way

maybe i didnt word my response well, i dunno

you call it immature and pouting and acting like a little girl, but really, there plenty of guild leaders that would banish someone if they thought one of their members attacked them with malicious intent.

i mean, killing guildmates purposely is generally frowned upon in most guilds... you running here to call him a little girl screaming about mud and make him out to be that way makes you sound like a little whiner just as much...

you wanna be vindicated, just offer up some indication that and you bro are not the same person

-Dark-Angel-
VeteranXV
Old
7 - 06-05-2003, 22:03
well first of all we're not in the same guild and i never kill guildmates. And we did offer many times to get on TS together but he never answered.

Maniacal
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
8 - 06-05-2003, 22:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Dark-Angel-
well first of all we're not in the same guild and i never kill guildmates. And we did offer many times to get on TS together but he never answered.

well, i didnt say you did kill guildmates, im just saying i can see how it would look like you did ;\

-Dark-Angel-
VeteranXV
Old
9 - 06-06-2003, 00:12
yeah but he wont even give me the chance to prove that we're two seperate people. Its pretty ****ed up when i get banished for what my brother did.

styr
VeteranXX
Old
10 - 06-06-2003, 07:45
da your a ****ing newbie. "bye hank" is what you muttered as your 10 LSD/lokri ******s attacks us 6 camping the commander. too bad your newb friends sucked so much

Vulcan
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
11 - 06-06-2003, 14:28

by hank ...

-Dark-Angel-
VeteranXV
Old
12 - 06-06-2003, 21:27
actually it was "later hank" when he said bye. but if we had any healers we would have won.. I had hank dead twice but he had 2 healers healing him.

rofl Styr you got your ass handed to you about 5 mins ago.. now THAT was funny.

Last edited by -Dark-Angel-; 06-07-2003 at 00:58..
boston
VeteranXV
Old
13 - 06-07-2003, 04:29
I hope you arent refering to when SP took the commander rune right out from under 30ish lokri, as when Styr got owned. That would just be a retarded statement. I dont have a problem with either of you, and had fun in SP with ya. But you cant confuse killing us when we are out numbered and our intent is getting commander and succeding, as us getting owned.

Vulcan
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
14 - 06-07-2003, 04:29
So now you ARE in LSD? I am confused.

-Dark-Angel-
VeteranXV
Old
15 - 06-07-2003, 06:56
well i dunno where stry's hostility towards me comes from. all of a sudden because im not ST it seems his loyalties lie with sinbad or whatnot.

anyway i wasnt there but yeah you got got the commander. I've been trying to tell them to get thieves there to take commander instead of trying to kill the mob and getting it.

Anyway vulcan in case you didnt read the first post, Sinbad kicked me from ST because my brother killed his centaur alt. I cant join LOD and i cant join ST so why the hell not join the guild everyone in ST thought i was a spy for anyway?

the guilds in this game are screwed up so bad.. there are no loyalties like there were in Tribes teams.. granted the mass numbers but hell.. i dunno im just ranting i guess..[/rant]

all TWer's over SBer's

Kaertes
VeteranXV
Old
16 - 06-07-2003, 07:56
That was some funny **** earlier... grabbing the Commander Rune from over 30 LokRi.

-Dark-Angel-
VeteranXV
Old
17 - 06-07-2003, 07:59
well if i have to i'll start bringing my thief down there. Although i dont really like guarding the disc. We sat there with 20 people for 2 spawns tonight because Lok-Ri is so pissed at ST. I dunno if you guys are gonna get it during any prime time with anything short of an army anymore.

all in all its been fun though.. still wish i was in ST but sinbad's been smoking some **** that made him super paranoid.

Vulcan
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
18 - 06-07-2003, 08:12
kaer in sp now?

sigh

Mirage
VeteranX
Old
19 - 06-07-2003, 08:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Dark-Angel-
well if i have to i'll start bringing my thief down there. Although i dont really like guarding the disc. We sat there with 20 people for 2 spawns tonight because Lok-Ri is so pissed at ST. I dunno if you guys are gonna get it during any prime time with anything short of an army anymore.

all in all its been fun though.. still wish i was in ST but sinbad's been smoking some **** that made him super paranoid.

LoL bring him again, we'll kill him like we did 2 days ago.

-Dark-Angel-
VeteranXV
Old
20 - 06-07-2003, 09:08
umm. ok.. since i've never brought him to commander...

and what i mean is since Lok-Ri increased the protection of commander drop by about 300% with a thief there you would have no chance.

Page 1 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > World of Warcraft
Reload this Page Banished from ST..

Social Website Bullshit