#Conversions project's knew home

Hindsight

Veteran X
Well since Phantoms release of the T2-T1 Armor and flag models #Conversion has been getting a lot of hits. We've had to set up mirrors and auto dcc scripts for the multiple download requests weve been getting. Well now we have a website. Thanks to tribalwar.com, the conversion project will be public to everyone, so put us on your favorites and come idle in our channel. Downloads and screenshots are avaliable as well as a FAQ. The new link is http://hosted.tribalwar.com/conversion. Our team consists of Phantom/KoS/[Spy ;)]/random/bliss/sarca and is still growing. If you think you know what your doing stop by and help us out. Well anyway, just wanted to keep you posted, and long live T1.

Ok FSB-SPY's on staff but wanted this posted.
<FSB-SPY> "help me, i have been captured in this html page.. cant.. get out.."

Last edited:
I'll add my say in this..

I'm offering support for the Conversion files of course, you can find me in #conversion if you have any questions or need any help. There are other persons available for questions too, just in case i am not there.

I can also be of help for other things, and will try to help you as much as i can.

OMG, why isn't my FlytePack image endorsed as one of the pics that has the T2 disc launcher?! ;)

[edit:]

Hopefully the designer is using a PHP script for updating news. Hopefully the designer can WRITE his own, as well. :p And, hopefully TW's hosting supports PHP. -_-

Back