Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

Mav said:
I may not be the shinning knight or the jedi knight

swk.jpg

They're on my directory, and he went out of his way to go there, look through them, and find a really bad picture of me. As several people have mentioned at this point, he is stalking me.

WiLd_FiRe said:
i dont think these threads even bother her, how are these pictures getting out? u'd think some one so ugly would atleast keep them confidential, it's almost like shes giving aestis the material to make fun of her.

she doesn't care. we get cheap laughs. where's the issue??

Vampire said:
whoa
I think I hit the red button.

In all seriousness Mav, I think you need to go grab some munchies, turn on the TV or pop in a movie, and just chill out for a while.

you amuse me

you'll never in your lifetime go through what someone like me, or gfg, or yoda or anyone else that gets the shit we do

you'll never understand

theres no way you can

i see kids these days and i think of such innocence they have, such bliss for what people in the world has in store, they know not of

fuck'em, let them die, rot

let osama whatever the fuck crash more planes, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK, let saddam unleash nukes, good, nuke the fucking planet, take us all out in one big swipe

let them fucking burning for eternity, let'em see what a 1/10th of the pain is like, a fucking FRACTION of what a lifetime of someone like me has

fuck'em

xpdnc said:
so instead of being an ignorant racist you attack people online because of weight...

somehow you feel that this makes you superior?
uh, mav can get as fat as he wants, i don't care...did you even read the thread? i don't care what ppl weigh.

HelenKeller said:
uh, mav can get as fat as he wants, i don't care...did you even read the thread? i don't care what ppl weigh.

not mav, gfg

i read every single post, and it seems that your only retort to anything jugg says is "you're racist"

it's sad that he comes across as more sensible, since i expected more from you :/

gofishgrrl. said:
They're on my directory, and he went out of his way to go there, look through them, and find a really bad picture of me. As several people have mentioned at this point, he is stalking me.

well duh, how is he getting on ur directory...

Mav said:
you amuse me

you'll never in your lifetime go through what someone like me, or gfg, or yoda or anyone else that gets the shit we do

you'll never understand

theres no way you can

i see kids these days and i think of such innocence they have, such bliss for what people in the world has in store, they know not of

fuck'em, let them die, rot

let osama whatever the fuck crash more planes, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK, let saddam unleash nukes, good, nuke the fucking planet, take us all out in one big swipe

let them fucking burning for eternity, let'em see what a 1/10th of the pain is like, a fucking FRACTION of what a lifetime of someone like me has

fuck'em
Yoda? I thought you gave up on being a jedi there mav

And life is not that much harder because you're fat. You're just a whiner, and nobody likes a whiner

xpdnc said:
not mav, gfg

i read every single post, and it seems that your only retort to anything jugg says is "you're racist"

it's sad that he comes across as more sensible, since i expected more from you :/
gfg can get as fat as she wants too....if you read the thread or any other thread like this, you'd know i don't give two shits about what weight class gfg is in.

Aestis said:
Yoda? I thought you gave up on being a jedi there mav

And life is not that much harder because you're fat. You're just a whiner, and nobody likes a whiner

this is true... If life is THAT hard being fat, why don't u lose fucking weight? Its not fucking genetic, so don't pull that bullshit. You didn't see any 'genetically' fat ppl in the concentration camps.

Only thing i see on here from u mav, is u whining about how ppl make fun of you b/c ur fat. Then you pretend you don't care ... but its pretty obvious that you do.

edit: and the only thing that could be harder is finding a date & tieing ur shoes.

Back