VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48641 - 10-06-2017, 01:21
Tom Steyer: Im a billionaire. Please raise my taxes - LA Times

Quote:
Tom Steyer

October 5, 2017

As a billionaire, I would profit substantially from the tax cuts proposed last week by President Trump and the Republican Party. But I am strongly opposed to even one more penny in cuts for rich people and corporations.

My reason is simple: Tax cuts for the rich defund the critical public programs on which American families depend.

Three decades of data prove that tax cuts for the wealthy do not ***8220;trickle down***8221; to working people or grow the overall economy. Since the Reagan era, Republicans have prescribed cuts for rich people and corporations as a cure-all. But every time they put their theory into practice, the rich just get richer and everyone else gets left behind. When such cuts drain the government of the revenue it needs to pay for essential services like public education, Medicare and Social Security, Republicans then seize the opportunity to shrink those programs.

Consider Kansas, where Republicans recently had the chance to pursue their tax-cut fantasy with an extreme anti-tax experiment. In 2012, they slashed taxes and promised fantastic growth. Instead, their scheme blew a hole in the state budget. The resulting shortfall in revenue forced severe cuts to public education and other essential programs, hurt working families and drove businesses out of the state.

Sponsored Links
[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
48642 - 10-06-2017, 01:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
Secret Service spent $137K on golf carts to protect Trump at clubs

They can't just rent them?
Didn't they spend that much for Obama to have a "hotdog" party at the Whitehouse?

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
48643 - 10-06-2017, 01:50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlhUuAGkXpM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biqql4js8lo

arsin
Veteran++
Old
48644 - 10-06-2017, 03:28
Quote:
Tom Steyer

October 5, 2017

As a billionaire, I would profit substantially from the tax cuts proposed last week by President Trump and the Republican Party. But I am strongly opposed to even one more penny in cuts for rich people and corporations.

My reason is simple: Tax cuts for the rich defund the critical public programs on which American families depend.

Three decades of data prove that tax cuts for the wealthy do not “trickle down” to working people or grow the overall economy. Since the Reagan era, Republicans have prescribed cuts for rich people and corporations as a cure-all. But every time they put their theory into practice, the rich just get richer and everyone else gets left behind. When such cuts drain the government of the revenue it needs to pay for essential services like public education, Medicare and Social Security, Republicans then seize the opportunity to shrink those programs.

Consider Kansas, where Republicans recently had the chance to pursue their tax-cut fantasy with an extreme anti-tax experiment. In 2012, they slashed taxes and promised fantastic growth. Instead, their scheme blew a hole in the state budget. The resulting shortfall in revenue forced severe cuts to public education and other essential programs, hurt working families and drove businesses out of the state.

Yess!
AMERICA NUMBER 1

~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
48645 - 10-06-2017, 03:39
stfu ellen

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
48646 - 10-06-2017, 03:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~dickschnitzel~ View Post
stfu ellen

arsin
Veteran++
Old
48647 - 10-06-2017, 04:31
The Greatness of the Trump cannot be denied!
To wit:
Tax cuts for the richest Yess!
Increased defense spending Yess!
Surrounds himself with GS executives Yess!

SAVIOUR OF AMERICA
SAVIOUR OF YOU!

The Trump, he be saving!

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
48648 - 10-06-2017, 04:40
Nothing stopping him from writing a check to the IRS. They'll take anything you give them. This is the worst sort of virtue signalling.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
48649 - 10-06-2017, 05:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddrakon View Post
i don't get the collective hate for supertrap

if i had a choice to get more money from private insurance than from working a ****ty job, i'd do it too

besides, who keeps loads of cash in a checking account? not getting much yield in there
he tried some geriatric baby huey retard troll, that we all were paying for his 9k a month LTD thru some sort of welfare nonsense for a few weeks

are we reading the same forum? there is only like a dozen or so posters and this dude is retired just blasting doobies and **** posting himself into senile retardation all day

good on him for working hard and taking care of himself for the future thru private insurance, noone can knock someone for that.

-SS-
VeteranXV
Old
48650 - 10-06-2017, 05:42

what's this... you defending the .0001%?

so a few things:

this is how ultra rich leftists get morons like you to defend them with virtue signaling

it insulates them from your 'inequality' rage while they laugh at you behind closed doors

write him a letter to ask him to invest in you with a personal check instead of the gvt middle man who will take their cut; see how generous he is then

(Tom Steyer spent 26 years running hedge fund Farallon Capital)
Farallon Capital - Wikipedia

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
48651 - 10-06-2017, 06:03

Last edited by [MD5]Hash; 10-06-2017 at 06:11..
clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48652 - 10-06-2017, 06:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post

what's this... you defending the .0001%?

so a few things:

this is how ultra rich leftists get morons like you to defend them with virtue signaling

it insulates them from your 'inequality' rage while they laugh at you behind closed doors

write him a letter to ask him to invest in you with a personal check instead of the gvt middle man who will take their cut; see how generous he is then

(Tom Steyer spent 26 years running hedge fund Farallon Capital)
Farallon Capital - Wikipedia
Israelites had the concept of jubilee every 50 years, where debts are forgiven and slaves are freed. we can only speculate as to the reason jews are giving away money. personally I don't trust it and the more money you try to give me, the more I will reject gibmedats from jews and the more I will flock to laissez faire daycare where the company cares enough to provide a store

Ddrakon
VeteranXV
Old
48653 - 10-06-2017, 06:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpeople View Post
he tried some geriatric baby huey retard troll, that we all were paying for his 9k a month LTD thru some sort of welfare nonsense for a few weeks

are we reading the same forum? there is only like a dozen or so posters and this dude is retired just blasting doobies and **** posting himself into senile retardation all day

good on him for working hard and taking care of himself for the future thru private insurance, noone can knock someone for that.
i lurk occasionally so i might've missed the troll you mention

if it's about the content, people should criticize him for that instead of always bringing up the LTD/money thing though imo

BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
48654 - 10-06-2017, 07:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddrakon View Post
i lurk occasionally so i might've missed the troll you mention

if it's about the content, people should criticize him for that instead of always bringing up the LTD/money thing though imo
he's the only one who cares about the money.. no one else brings it up

however, i will continue to call him a scammer

i recognize that some of you think it's bad to scam a public system but ok to scam a private system, but i think it's lame to scam either

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48655 - 10-06-2017, 07:39
If his doc and the insurance company both tell him he can't work, who's he scamming exactly?

When the people giving you the money tell you not to work, it's a pretty simple choice.

TechnoDonut
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48656 - 10-06-2017, 08:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLiaL View Post
he's the only one who cares about the money.. no one else brings it up

however, i will continue to call him a scammer

i recognize that some of you think it's bad to scam a public system but ok to scam a private system, but i think it's lame to scam either
Do you know the exact definition of disability under his DI policy? Do you know whether he paid for own occupation DI? I assume not.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48657 - 10-06-2017, 08:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by [MD5]Hash View Post

uh, oh... looks like we have a 'free thinker'! how dare you post this stuff! the state said nothing of the sort. you are to obey the state. free thinking should get you arrested.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48658 - 10-06-2017, 08:51
sigh

BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
48659 - 10-06-2017, 09:41
pay no attention to the dates btw

phaytal
VeteranXV
Old
48660 - 10-06-2017, 10:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Nothing stopping him from writing a check to the IRS. They'll take anything you give them. This is the worst sort of virtue signalling.
Do you support Trump's tax proposal? Do you actually think trickle down works?

Because this guy clearly doesn't, and is getting chastised for that opinion.

Page 2433 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot