[BREAKING] Boris Johnson Taken to Intensive Care

I keep looking to see if they mention hydroxychloroquine and if they're using that to treat him,,, but no mention of the drug at all. If they're not giving this to him, why not? If so, why aren't they mentioning that?

No mention because it is a generic drug not under patent. Big pharma wants to make zillions with their drugs that will not work anyway. A generic non patent drug that costs around 10 cents per pill to make is bad for their business. That's why.

Do you think it's an accident POTUS has been calling out the WHO and China?

UPDHAYED:

Coronavirus: Boris Johnson 'improving' as intensive care treatment continues - BBC News

The HeeBC said:
Prime Minister Boris Johnson is "improving" after two nights in intensive care with coronavirus, Chancellor Rishi Sunak has said.

Mr Johnson was now sitting up in bed and "engaging positively" with the clinical team at St Thomas' Hospital in London, the chancellor added.

Mr Sunak also said a Cobra meeting on Thursday would discuss "the approach" to take in reviewing lockdown measures.

It comes as a record 938 daily deaths were reported in UK hospitals.

The total number of UK deaths now stands at 7,097, according to the latest Department of Health figures.

The PM was taken to St Thomas' Hospital in London on Sunday - 10 days after testing positive for the virus - and was then moved to intensive care on Monday.

At the daily coronavirus briefing in Downing Street, Mr Sunak said Mr Johnson was "receiving excellent care from the NHS team at St Thomas'".

"The prime minister is not only my colleague and my boss but also my friend and my thoughts are with him and his family," he said.

Later, Downing Street said the prime minister "continues to make steady progress" but remained in intensive care.

Though the daily rise in deaths was larger than the previous highest toll of 786 - on Tuesday - the deputy chief scientific adviser, Prof Dame Angela McLean, said new cases were not "accelerating out of control".

But NHS England medical director Stephen Powis warned now was not the time to become "complacent".

He said: "We are beginning to see the benefits, I believe (of the government's lockdown measures), but the really critical thing, I believe, is that we have to continue following instructions, we have to continue following social distancing, because if we don't, the virus will start to spread again."

Mr Sunak said Thursday's Cobra meeting would discuss the approach the government would be taking towards reviewing lockdown measures.

According to the government's coronavirus legislation, the health secretary must review the need for restrictions - announced by Mr Johnson on 23 March - at least once every 21 days, with the first review to be carried out by 16 April.

Mr Sunak said the review would happen "around" the three-weeks point, which would be based on evidence that will "only be available next week".

"I think rather than speculate about the future, I think we should focus very seriously on the here and now and the present," he added.

All anyone wants to know is whether he's on a ventilator or not.

Ventilator = Dead
No Ventilator = Alive

He wanted brexit so much that he even gonna leave the European continent for good

:bye: rest in piss Boris

Next: Bolsonaro, Trump

Your dipshit predictions are about as good as you thinking Bernie would become president.

Oops his fever has come down..

UPDAYED:

BIGLY BORIS OUT OF ICU

Coronavirus: Boris Johnson out of intensive care but remains in hospital - BBC News

CCP News - UK Bureau said:
Prime Minister Boris Johnson has been moved out of intensive care but remains in hospital, Downing Street has said.

Mr Johnson has been receiving treatment for coronavirus at St Thomas' Hospital in London since Sunday.

No 10 said he "has been moved this evening from intensive care back to the ward, where he will receive close monitoring during the early phase of his recovery".

A spokesman added: "He is in extremely good spirits."

He was taken to hospital on Sunday - 10 days after testing positive - and was moved to intensive care on Monday.

BBC political correspondent Jessica Parker said it was expected that Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab would continue to deputise for the prime minister.

Mr Johnson received "standard oxygen treatment" in intensive care and was not put on a ventilator, Downing Street said earlier.

He "continues to improve" after a "good night" and thanked the NHS for the "brilliant care" he has received, the spokesman added.

Meanwhile, applause rang out across the UK in the third "Clap for Carers" event, where people show their appreciation for NHS staff and other workers on the front line of the pandemic.

A total of 7,978 people have now died in hospital after testing positive for coronavirus, up by 881 on Wednesday.

Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab has urged the public to stay indoors over this Easter weekend, saying that after almost three weeks of lockdown "we are starting to see the impact of the sacrifices we've all made".

"Let's not ruin it now," he added.

Mr Raab said a decision on whether to ease the lockdown measures would not come until "the end of next week".

Giving his reaction to the latest development, US President Donald Trump tweeted it was "great news", adding "get well Boris!"

Health Secretary Matt Hancock tweeted: "So good that the prime minister is out of intensive care and on the road to recovery. The NHS is there for us all and I know our amazing NHS staff have given him their characteristic world-class care."

Speaking earlier at the Downing Street daily briefing, Mr Raab said he had not spoken to Mr Johnson since his admission to hospital.

"I think it is important to let him focus on the recovery - we in the government have got this covered," said Mr Raab.

Mr Raab added that he has "got all the authority I need" to take decisions along with his cabinet colleagues.

7797710-1x1-940x940.jpg

i think it was just a good call by jesus. everything takes like 3 days. if you're going to do a resurrection routine 3 days seems about right

isn't this kinda pedo?
_111757766_hi060933739.jpg

The prime minister's fiancee, Carrie Symonds, who is due to give birth in two months, said on Twitter: "Thank you also to everyone who sent such kind messages of support. Today I'm feeling incredibly lucky.

Doesn't anyone get married anymore before they have kids?
Still would like to know why hydroxychloroquine/Azithromycin isn't mentioned/started on people in these situations.

as i understand it english people don't really get married anymore. it's considered pretty old fashioned. tbh marriage has made basically zero sense as an institution since women started working, leading to the destigmatization of divorce. it's just a weird package of tax breaks and outdated contract obligations. if it wasn't for the commercial wedding industry it'd probably die out here too.

it's for the family
it's for the commitment
Has something to do with showing responsibility

if people don't understand that anymore?

Last edited:
you're saying you can't make a long-term commitment without involving the government? take out the state and the church and marriage is just another name for cohabitation.

I guess
At least write up and say vows to each other
do something outward symbolic, like wearing a ring

Back