shit post

malibru

Veteran X
drunk af. idgaf. i probably most likely won't remember this shit in the morning.

good day.

edit: just realized, it actually is the morning. lol

I learned a long time ago, and I've warned my daughter, stay away from people who can't remember when they drink. I truly think these people have personality disorders...

drunkOnTheInternet.jpg

that's called battery. Getting in a yelling match and threatening something stupid is assault. Trust me, I've learned it this last year.

So you are saying you never laid a hand on a women and never left a mark of any kind? If that is true then I misunderstood and owe you a sincere apology.

Supertrap, remember when I assumed you were a lazy deadbeat living off the taxpayers dime? It happens. Honestly knowing Vanster these years online, did you really think he was the type to beat women?

As far as domestic shit goes, no one is immune and in every case you kinda have to be there. I assume nothing. I certainly do not believe police reports, it takes minimal effort to ruin a man in this society with a few manipulations of the truth.

I am not #metoo-ing the guy. I have never smacked a bitch but I have had enough reason too through the years. At one point I worked for a tow company that had the police contract so lots of impounds and angry cunts..

As for smacking some bitch I am supposed to be in love with? Short of a legitimate threat on your life, it is inexcusable.

So he comes out at says he never smacked, bumped, body checked, corrected in a way that hurt a bitch physically, then yeah.. I will apologize and never mention it again.

Did he Ike Turner the bitch, or just give her a Hot Cosby[emoji768]?

Sent from *magic device* using Tapatalk

tbh i think she was exposed 2 some unfriendly maths when she was wrong (women = wrong, especially re: math arguments) and she was emotionally crushed by the calculus

in ~some states~ these days it is very illegal 2 deploy calculus on women and minorities during arguments u kno

Back