[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

It could be a lot worse. I could be having sex with you.

reported to dubai authorities for homoerotic fantasies over the internet medium

don't worry, when they come you can blame the maid who shares an wireless internet connection with your family

it will save you from having to pay that retirement bonus you clearly need so badly

fuck you slave, u should be happy u make this shit pay, since ur shithole family lives in shithole sri lanka. i'm just gonna pay you a lot less than market share because lol fuck you and ur fucking shithole family. oh yeah, and no u can't eat with us, u get ur own food, bitch.

very nice of you

and you only charge her $3,750 in otherwise payable compensation to stay there (while on call to wet nurse your kids and make you fish curry)

in AVERAGE 2011 earnings

LOLOLOLOLO

keep pointing out it is Friday though

maybe you can charge me for your fine shit posting services too

u benevolent slave lord you

You just get stupider and more repetitive with each post. I already dealt with all of these points. I'm done with this I have Saturday to do.

fuck you slave, u should be happy u make this shit pay, since ur shithole family lives in shithole sri lanka. i'm just gonna pay you a lot less than market share because lol fuck you and ur fucking shithole family. oh yeah, and no u can't eat with us, u get ur own food, bitch.

You're dragging down the average IQ of Trump supporters. He should thank you, he needs all the dumbasses he can get. "His base" I think the press refers to it as.

You just get stupider and more repetitive with each post. I already dealt with all of these points. I'm done with this I have Saturday to do.

you pay under 15k

average pay for her services (in 2011) is 60k

that is a 45k discrepancy

which you say you make up for by letting her have the big room

so you only charge her $3,750 to be a slave in your home 24/7

what part of this did I not figure out and painfully just explain back to you (using your own words and bolstering)?

Sorry but I only like men.

Credit where it's due, that was pretty good. Still Friday night but at least you have the excuse that you're in Bumfuck, Nebraska or some such shithole (topical).

Everyone, go to bed now please, I have stuff to do outside. Goodnight Princesses.

I'm done with this I have Saturday to do.

Hope your maid doesn't get too tired today

she is only paying 125 dollars to do everything for you today

which you get over by giving her 40 dollars back

and somehow brag about that to others

who don't live in your shithole

Last edited:
you pay under 15k

average pay for her services (in 2011) is 60k

that is a 45k discrepancy

which you say you make up for by letting her have the big room

so you only charge her $3,750 to be a slave in your home 24/7

what part of this did I not figure out and painfully just explain back to you (using your own words and bolstering)?

So you've read the entire internet, and saved most of the pictures, apart from everything about how cost of living is different in different parts of the world. Interesting.

Let me try one final time to help you out here. The average live-in maid IN SRI LANKA earns $50 - $75 a month. Now please STFU with this crap.

LOLOLO

Mitch is paying less than Dubai averages

@ 40 dollars a day

and thinks that is something to brag about

yep you are special

you just admitted to paying less than average slave labor prices

do you hold her passport for her too?

tell her when you will let her go home?

sure sounds like it

tell us more about shitholes and Trump being a bad person though

maybe call the maid in here to make the mean posts for you

how you can't laugh at your own bullshit at this point is the only part i can't understand or qualify

also......I don't work for you Mitch

i will need more than this to STFU

Last edited:
Credit where it's due, that was pretty good. Still Friday night but at least you have the excuse that you're in Bumfuck, Nebraska or some such shithole (topical).

Goodnight Princesses.

I don't live in no fucking Nebraska. I live in the vacation town Charlton Heston grew up in. 98% white town. People drive 3 hours, or more, to come here. I would tell you to go fuck yourself but you fuck your slave. Topical totally applies. To you.

Whoever is a Princess. I am a Queen. Know the difference.

So you've read the entire internet, and saved most of the pictures, apart from everything about how cost of living is different in different parts of the world. Interesting.

Let me try one final time to help you out here. The average live-in maid IN SRI LANKA earns $50 - $75 a month. Now please STFU with this crap.

is she a live-in maid in sri lanka? No

dood, just having to work for your midget dickhead ass should make it worth 60k a year at least in Dubai.

is she a live-in maid in sri lanka? No

dood, just having to work for your midget dickhead ass should make it worth 60k a year at least in Dubai.

Mitch is worth 250k a year, tax free, because he moved to Dubai

but his maid is only worth what she was worth in Sri Lanka for living with him in Dubai

this is some real royal dousche lord level expat shit right here

mitch pays barely sri lankan slave wages

Today's livejournal post. WAAAAAAHHHHH. by Mitchdubai - TribalWar Forums

the kind he brags about online in multiple threads now

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

this is how you fight DRUMPF

Last edited:
LOLOLO

Mitch is paying less than Dubai averages

@ 40 dollars a day

and thinks that is something to brag about

yep you are special

you just admitted to paying less than average slave labor prices

do you hold her passport for her too?

tell her when you will let her go home?

sure sounds like it

tell us more about shitholes and Trump being a bad person though

maybe call the maid in here to make the mean posts for you

how you can't laugh at your own bullshit at this point is the only part i can't understand or qualify

also......I don't work for you Mitch

i will need more than this to STFU

Alright i'm gonna give you one last post to keep your Friday evening entertaining, then i'm going out.

1) She's not getting less than average for Dubai, she's getting almost double. Already covered that.

2) In Sri Lanka, where most of her money goes to support her family$15,000 is the salary of a Finance Manager or HR Manager.

Both facts you can easily verify for yourself with your world class search engine abilities.

Get back to me tomorrow with the results of your findings. KTHXBYE.

Back