Spry died of an apparent brain aneurysm

DUDES - I'M HAVING A PARTY AND A BAND WILL PLAY IN THE LIVING ROOM!

Are you in highschool?
Get in the locker before LGBR chokes you.

No, I'm not in high school. A friend of mine has a huge house, knows a lot of bands, and occasionally has massive parties with live music.

Most of the bands aren't shitty high school garage bands either. Most of the bands either get air time on Cleveland radio, or have CD's out, one of them played the House of Blues to a packed audience, etc.

And LGBR isn't going to do shit. The entire LGBR abortion fiasco happened in an upstairs bedroom during one of these concerts :lol:

Besides, he's too busy being a frat faggot nowadays to bother showing up to any of our parties anymore. Fuck you, LGBR :mad:

I agree with this. A lot of the trolls and other idiots around here don't seem to have the same sense of community that I (and apparently others) get from TW. There are a lot of TW people I talk to outside of the internet pretty regularly. Hell, I'll be partying with 5-10 TW people this friday, and one of them will be bringing his band to play in my friend's living room. Probably 1/3rd of the numbers in my cell phone are TW people that I know and at least occasionally hang out with.

It'd be kinda neat if everyone around here was cool and we had a community of fun people going. Instead everyone seems intent on driving it into the ground, shitting all over it as much as possible, and generally just ruining things.

I've never understood that segment of the population here :shrug:

:lol:

No, I'm not in high school. A friend of mine has a huge house, knows a lot of bands, and occasionally has massive parties with live music.

Most of the bands aren't shitty high school garage bands either. Most of the bands either get air time on Cleveland radio, or have CD's out, one of them played the House of Blues to a packed audience, etc.

And LGBR isn't going to do shit. The entire LGBR abortion fiasco happened in an upstairs bedroom during one of these concerts :lol:

Besides, he's too busy being a frat faggot nowadays to bother showing up to any of our parties anymore. Fuck you, LGBR :mad:

Wait you know LGBR personally?

dr jonez if i ever meet you id give you a giant hug. i probably could not reach my arms around you but the message will be conveyed i assure you

I heard from somebody at SIU that knows his suite mate aka the guy that found him that his bunk collapsed on him, that the top bunk fell on him and that is how he found him in the room

mind you this is coming from somebody who goes to school at SIU (aka hes an idiot) but that is what I heard

quoting myself because this is more important than dr. jonez

Back