Spry died of an apparent brain aneurysm

I am pretty good. I was reading this thread and wondering, in the big scheme of things, if people outside of the internet realize what a tight knit bunch we really are here.

Oh, and I pooped 3 times.

What about your self?

I am pretty good. I was reading this thread and wondering, in the big scheme of things, if people outside of the internet realize what a tight knit bunch we really are here.

Oh, and I pooped 3 times.

What about your self?

I'm not too bad. I'm sitting at work pissed off that AT&T are a bunch of incompetent douchebags. I had a good poop last night so I'm good in that dept. But yeah you're right, I think TW is a little more of a community than we realize. I mean I talk to a lot of TWers on the phone regularly, hang out with them IRL outside of gaming and LANs, friends with the distant ones on facebook (like you :shock: ) etc. and it's actually really depressed me that Spry is gone and Spin is probably gone as well. If it's true and Spin is dead as well, that means I've lost 2 TW friends and 1 fraternity brother in the past 2 weeks.

But here I am at work about to fire up some Civ4 so I can't be too depressed :sunny:

So he is dead, dead?

I dont know him irl, so in retrospect to this, i cant tell if this is a hoax or not...

If it isnt, i feel sorry for the loss of someone who never experiance life at it's fullest.

If it is, I hope the member who passed fake information dies a slow and painful death.

I'm not sure if TW would ever be made aware if I were to disappear. There have been times where I go away for months at a time and noone ever really seemed to notice. :(

I'm not sure if TW would ever be made aware if I were to disappear. There have been times where I go away for months at a time and noone ever really seemed to notice. :(

Same here, I'm sure if I rambled on about the government, be abusive to everyone or provide a continual flow of naked and semi-naked women, people may miss me.

I'm not too bad. I'm sitting at work pissed off that AT&T are a bunch of incompetent douchebags. I had a good poop last night so I'm good in that dept. But yeah you're right, I think TW is a little more of a community than we realize. I mean I talk to a lot of TWers on the phone regularly, hang out with them IRL outside of gaming and LANs, friends with the distant ones on facebook (like you :shock: ) etc. and it's actually really depressed me that Spry is gone and Spin is probably gone as well. If it's true and Spin is dead as well, that means I've lost 2 TW friends and 1 fraternity brother in the past 2 weeks.

But here I am at work about to fire up some Civ4 so I can't be too depressed :sunny:

I agree, I think in a way its kind of funny. Its like life removed. Spry's parents probably have 0 idea that a lot of this was even written. I know a lot of my friends have 0 clue about this stuff, and my family doesn't either. Just a weird spinoff of the Internet, I guess.

When I had read this in the local news (I go to the same university), I had just read "mech. engineering student keels over dead", no name, etc. That being said, I didn't know him (he was 2yrs behind me and a mechanical engineering major, I'm an electrical/computer engineering major).

When I had read this in the local news (I go to the same university), I had just read "mech. engineering student keels over dead", no name, etc. That being said, I didn't know him (he was 2yrs behind me and a mechanical engineering major, I'm an electrical/computer engineering major).

So long story short, you could of saved him and been a Tribalwar hero... now we all just want you banned.

I heard from somebody at SIU that knows his suite mate aka the guy that found him that his bunk collapsed on him, that the top bunk fell on him and that is how he found him in the room

mind you this is coming from somebody who goes to school at SIU (aka hes an idiot) but that is what I heard

I agree with this. A lot of the trolls and other idiots around here don't seem to have the same sense of community that I (and apparently others) get from TW. There are a lot of TW people I talk to outside of the internet pretty regularly. Hell, I'll be partying with 5-10 TW people this friday, and one of them will be bringing his band to play in my friend's living room. Probably 1/3rd of the numbers in my cell phone are TW people that I know and at least occasionally hang out with.

It'd be kinda neat if everyone around here was cool and we had a community of fun people going. Instead everyone seems intent on driving it into the ground, shitting all over it as much as possible, and generally just ruining things.

I've never understood that segment of the population here :shrug:

I agree with this. A lot of the trolls and other idiots around here don't seem to have the same sense of community that I (and apparently others) get from TW. There are a lot of TW people I talk to outside of the internet pretty regularly. Hell, I'll be partying with 5-10 TW people this friday, and one of them will be bringing his band to play in my friend's living room. Probably 1/3rd of the numbers in my cell phone are TW people that I know and at least occasionally hang out with.

It'd be kinda neat if everyone around here was cool and we had a community of fun people going. Instead everyone seems intent on driving it into the ground, shitting all over it as much as possible, and generally just ruining things.

I've never understood that segment of the population here :shrug:

DUDES - I'M HAVING A PARTY AND A BAND WILL PLAY IN THE LIVING ROOM!

Are you in highschool?
Get in the locker before LGBR chokes you.

Back