Spry died of an apparent brain aneurysm

It's out there, it's going to get trolled, it's done. The guestbook is going to get shit on. I suggest you move on instead of turn this thread into a bitch fest about it, cause there's really nothing you can do about that now.

FUCK YOU NAP TOWN

HOW DARE YOU TROLL THIS THREAD

THIS IS TRIBALWAR, NOT SOME FORUM WHERE PEOPLE ARE MEAN TO EACH OTHER CONSTANTLY

It's out there, it's going to get trolled, it's done. The guestbook is going to get shit on. I suggest you move on instead of turn this thread into a bitch fest about it, cause there's really nothing you can do about that now.

Maybe it wasn't naptown there. However he did make fun of spry's death on this thread. Thats overstepping the line imo. Why not ban him. All he does is troll.

lol what difference would it make if i was banned anyway?

like i couldn't see the link and still post on the site

good logic you fucking whiny pussies

just because i dont care about his death doesn't mean i'd post something his parents would view

is it wrong that i am more surprised that tahnit is posting in a thread unrelated to video games

than i am that spry is dead

People being faggots on tw is nothing new or unexpected even in spry's own rip thread. But going to the sections on his facebook where his close friends are trying to plan for the events to come is pretty shitty.

lol what difference would it make if i was banned anyway?

like i couldn't see the link and still post on the site

good logic you fucking whiny pussies

just because i dont care about his death doesn't mean i'd post something his parents would view

You look like one gene removed from a Neaderthal.

Back