credits tab - IRCCHAT.gui/vCreditsGui.acs

is it possible to remove this (blue) box?

tribes-2014-11-22-17-11-.jpg

maybe overlaying w/ image w/ scriptgl?

pls help

yeah i think u can either remove the fearguibox or change the border colors

actually looking at the screenshot, looks like i already replaced the fearguibox with something else to make it single line and blue, maybe an InstantSimGui?

i can't seem to find a config with that in it, it's probably on my NAS but one of my fans went noisy and i dont want to listen to it so i'm leaving it off until i get back from cali

groove y do only few fonts (like verdana and arial) work in scriptgl (vCreditsGui.acs)? altho they are all build in windows. cuz i need console font like Lucida Console with same character length.

also i cant manage to change Options.gui "input devices" to say "input device" (there are 3 lines with input in it) pls help

o yeah the names are funky, easiest way to find the name is 2 open Fonts in Control panel and right click properties for the font you're checking - it'll show the filename

for example, Arial Black is ariblk.ttf so you'd use ariblk, etc

:lol:

scriptGL draws at pixel locations so resolution isn't adjusted by default

BUT some of my scripts do it manually and all my true vhuds adjust automatically to any res (altho i dont think ive ever seen anyone use my vhuds/vhudmover setup)

vcreditsgui does adjust in a very simple way, it gets the screen res and then draws at 1/3 of the width (actually width/2.8 because of whatever strange logic i had)

gr00ve y do backgrounds look bad in-game? can u make plugin 2 disable any post processin or w/e it is 4 interface? that would b rlly cool and make game prettier.

Last edited:
Back