Reload this Page G20 cop beats assault charge
Page 4 of 15
Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
61 - 06-04-2013, 13:46
where did you even get the second beaten from, I used the word subdued

are you autistic

or are you just making a point about media portrayal that has nothing to do with the conversation anyway

Sponsored Links
Piata
VeteranXX
Old
62 - 06-04-2013, 13:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obibun View Post
the biggest problem with entitled loser retards like Piata is that there's a v good chance they've never actually known somebody who works in justice, courts or law enforcement and have 0 idea how the whole concept even works
you are such a ****ing failure. One of my friend's is a police officer and he basically confirms how much bull**** goes on daily within a police force. Another of my friends is just getting started as a criminal lawyer in Toronto.

Thanks for coming out Obibun but you're arguments are kind of simple and lacking any real world experience. Also, Pagy is agreeing with you and that's an automatic loss for anyone on this board.

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
63 - 06-04-2013, 13:47
i dunno pagy is pretty level headed except when it comes to giant corporations ****ing consumers up the ass

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
64 - 06-04-2013, 13:47
Piata cries to mommy because police search his backpack in the middle of a weekend filled with protests and rioting

tries to act cool on internet forum gg

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
65 - 06-04-2013, 13:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piata View Post
Thanks for coming out Obibun but you're arguments are kind of simple.
seriously is anyone else surprised this guy is a moron

RoLo
VeteranXV
Old
66 - 06-04-2013, 13:48
pretty sure I'm basing my entire reply on this:

Quote:
"Young innocent people cruelly beaten by corrupt tyrannical police" sells more than "Idiots acting stupid subdued by police officers"

p common sense
but speaking of autistic, I can see you don't even realize what you say half the time.

For a linguistics major your communication skills are pretty horrible.

but personal insults aside [I'm jk anyway] what I said makes pretty good sense.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
67 - 06-04-2013, 13:49
Yeah no, now that I understand what you were trying to say I don't disagree

Just was trying to figure out wtf it had to do with the current topic and could not.. because it's p unrelated

Piata
VeteranXX
Old
68 - 06-04-2013, 13:50
Quote:
COPS IN RIOT GEAR = YOU SHOULD PROBABLY NOT BE THERE ANYWAY
So I can't go anywhere that has cops in riot gear?

Well ****. So because the G20 decided to have an event in Toronto, I can't visit downtown Toronto for the entire weekend?

That seems totally fair and legit. It's not like anyone lives in Toronto or the downtown core isn't one of the busiest places in Canada...

What about the people that lived within the gated area? Should they just not go home as well?

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
69 - 06-04-2013, 13:50
can't visit downtown Toronto

it was like four ****ing blocks of Toronto, for two days, with an event that happens once every million years

yeah your rights were really being squashed bro

you ****in entitled idiot

despite what your liberal education told you, you do not automatically have the right to be the center of the universe at all times even when it's irresponsible and stupid

Piata
VeteranXX
Old
70 - 06-04-2013, 13:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
i dunno pagy is pretty level headed except when it comes to giant corporations ****ing consumers up the ass
He trolls too much for me to take him seriously.

RoLo
VeteranXV
Old
71 - 06-04-2013, 13:51
Yeah I'm not actively participating in this discussion among gentlemen, just enjoying the reading.

I just was pointing out an ironic point you made but it doesn't have much to do with the discussion as a whole.

Piata
VeteranXX
Old
72 - 06-04-2013, 13:52
Quote:
can't visit downtown Toronto

it was like four ****ing blocks
It was a lot bigger than that. The whole area from Bloor to Front st, and Spadina to Yonge st was flooded with cops.

Again, you show your ignorance of the situation.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
73 - 06-04-2013, 13:52
FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE I CAN'T GO TO DOWNTOWN TORONTO FOR TWO DAYS, THIS IS AN OUTRAGEOUS VIOLATION OF MY HUMAN RIGHTS, THE GOVERNMENT IS CORRUPT AND THE POLICE ARE TYRANTS WAH BOO HOO

seriously grow the **** up you ingrate

RoLo
VeteranXV
Old
74 - 06-04-2013, 13:55
Quote:
Regardless of any reason you mentioned, why the **** would you even want to be in an area where the police are suiting up in riot gear. Does not compute.

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
75 - 06-04-2013, 13:56
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoLo View Post
Regardless of any reason you mentioned, why the **** would you even want to be in an area where the police are suiting up in riot gear. Does not compute.
It's the entitled liberal youth idiot version of online attention whoring, plain and simple

If you're unemployed with a ****ty degree in English Poetry and a deep set belief that you deserve to have everything given to you in life, and have nothing to better to do with your time, why not go push your rights to outrageously irresponsible limits and then complain to everyone you know when they get slightly violated

at least then people will pay attention to you for once, because otherwise nobody in real life gives two ****s about jobless liberal arts hippies and their causes (as Occupy proved)

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
76 - 06-04-2013, 13:58
Quote:
The riot happened on the evening of the first day. There were no other riots and a lot of that happened because the police shutdown the subway and funneled all the people up yonge street.

Just because there was a riot doesn't mean you can go around kettling and busting up groups of peaceful protestors.
i dont share that opinion. i think its perfectly okay. when you are among the violent, they need to treat you accordingly so that they maintain their safety.

Quote:
I totally understand the point you're trying to make, but the reality of the situation wasn't as black and white as you're portraying it.

What exactly are people supposed to do when cops put them in positions like this?

Look at those 30 dangerous people!

Same event recorded from the rooftop:
the people are supposed to be herded like sheep and not fight police officers. i dont see anything that bothers me in these videos.

again once few cross the line and start rioting, i think it ruins it for everyone. i especially liked the doofus in the second vid... "what are they doing to these people" lol "this was aggressed by the police"

so tell me, are these "kettle" videos taken before or after some people started the violence? That's where these pathetic hippies lose me.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
77 - 06-04-2013, 14:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
yes im definitely down with corporate ****, this is true

Piata
VeteranXX
Old
78 - 06-04-2013, 14:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoLo View Post
Because the whole core of the city had police in riot gear? It was pretty damn hard to avoid if you planned on going out at all in Toronto that weekend.

Keep in mind that roughly a million people live in that area as well. The region being policed included Ryerson University, the University of Toronto, Eaton's Centre, City Hall, China Town, the majority of Toronto's theatres, Yonge st (arguably the busiest street in Toronto), Dundas square, Union Station, CN Tower and more.

A better question is, why the **** would you have a G20 summit in downtown Toronto?

RoLo
VeteranXV
Old
79 - 06-04-2013, 14:06
Quote:

Well ****. So because the G20 decided to have an event in Toronto, I can't visit downtown Toronto for the entire weekend?

That seems totally fair and legit
. It's not like anyone lives in Toronto or the downtown core isn't one of the busiest places in Canada...

What about the people that lived within the gated area? Should they just not go home as well?
honestly anyone who argues/uses the bolded part really has no clue in life about anything and I can't take you seriously.

You'd of proven a point if you just left it to the two examples not bolded but instead you decided to cry about not being able to visit an area that's actively rioting vs. police in riot gear. Really?

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
80 - 06-04-2013, 14:07
Quote:
Because the whole core of the city had police in riot gear? It was pretty damn hard to avoid if you planned on going out at all in Toronto that weekend.

Keep in mind that roughly a million people live in that area as well. The region being policed included Ryerson University, the University of Toronto, Eaton's Centre, City Hall, China Town, the majority of Toronto's theatres, Yonge st (arguably the busiest street in Toronto), Dundas square, Union Station, CN Tower and more.

A better question is, why the **** would you have a G20 summit in downtown Toronto?
A better question is why are you such an ungrateful ****ing retard

Honestly do you think the people who went off at 18, fought and won a war, came back and built a country would support you in this?

No, they'd tell you to not be such a young brash idiot and stay out of Toronto for two days, and accept all the rights you actually do have in this country instead of being offended you got your ****ing backpack searched in the middle of a riot / violent protests

It's common sense and it's a ****ing shame that being a Starbucks barista and starving artist paying rent month to month in Toronto doesn't teach this to liberal retards

Page 4 of 15

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page G20 cop beats assault charge

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
adam mitter avg chick hitter , adam mitter hookey permitter , adam mitter meltdown queer , adam mitter pedo babysitter , adam mitter rage emitter , adam mitter semen shitter