Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page G20 cop beats assault charge
Page 1 of 15
arsin
Veteran++
Old
1 - 06-03-2013, 22:51
Quote:
A judge wouldn't convict Const. Glenn Weddell of a G20 assault, but police took no chances with a civil settlement awarding Wallace before case went to trial.
What does it take to convict a cop?

Quote:
In his judgment, Judge Ellies wrote: “There is no video or photographic evidence which depicts the moment that Mr. Barton was knocked to the ground. ... “I believe him when he says he did not strike Mr. Barton with his shield and knock him to the ground. That is something that I think he would remember. ...

Cop couldnt remember hitting Mr. Wallace could only remember "helping him off the ground."

Sponsored Links
amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
2 - 06-03-2013, 22:57
G20 was a gross overstepping of power by police. Filthy ****ing pigs deserve prison time.

Chokee
VeteranX
Old
3 - 06-04-2013, 00:16
lol

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
4 - 06-04-2013, 00:30
They should have arrested these stupid protesters for assaulting the cops riot shields and batons. Video and picture evidence clearly proves they must have headbutted these objects at least a half dozen times each.

We can't stand for such barbarianism in a civilized/statist society.

bam
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 06-04-2013, 00:36
sperg thread
spreg poster

groove
VeteranXX
Old
6 - 06-04-2013, 00:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
G20 was a gross overstepping of power by police. Filthy ****ing pigs deserve prison time.

cael
VeteranXX
Old
7 - 06-04-2013, 01:05

groove
VeteranXX
Old
8 - 06-04-2013, 01:12
sewer hotlink fail

bam
VeteranXV
Old
9 - 06-04-2013, 01:51
I smell band aids in this thread.

Nash
Nazi Admin++
Contributor
Old
10 - 06-04-2013, 02:35
Cop Fired After Dash Cam Video Shows him Running Over Man for Not Wearing Seat Belt | PINAC
ACAB... jesus christ. WTF.

Esteban_Villa
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 06-04-2013, 05:51
Shoulda clicked it, so he wouldn't get that ticket. Or ran over

Boomerman
VeteranXX
Old
12 - 06-04-2013, 06:02
Stores were getting looted, streets getting trashed, cop cars getting flipped over and burned. Cops are human and had been stressed out and pushed to the limit all day for no reason at all by a bunch of people looking to cause trouble.

Anyone stupid enough to walk anywhere NEAR a police line in riot gear on a day like that deserved exactly what they got. I mean what the **** did they think would happen?

G20 WAS a massive overstepping of power....by the protesters.

Last edited by Boomerman; 06-04-2013 at 06:05..
bonepuppet
VeteranXX
Old
13 - 06-04-2013, 06:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomerman View Post
Stores were getting looted, streets getting trashed, cop cars getting flipped over and burned. Cops are human and had been stressed out and pushed to the limit all day for no reason at all by a bunch of people looking to cause trouble.

Anyone stupid enough to walk anywhere NEAR a police line in riot gear on a day like that deserved exactly what they got. I mean what the **** did they think would happen?

sometimes my job sucks, my employers can be assholes and when that happens i whip out my tear gas and start clubbing those ****ers. because they've got to learn i can only be spoken to with the appropriate humility and they need to fear me.

plus it makes me smile
and my job is stressful
and it's their fault

Veniggs
VeteranXV
Old
14 - 06-04-2013, 07:48
Quote:

no kidding the judicial system pardoned one of its frontlinemen? must have been completely justified then right? stupid gentile

Data
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
15 - 06-04-2013, 07:58
Don't make threads, arsin.

Ever.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
16 - 06-04-2013, 08:56
I'm sure there were many examples of excessive force but as long as they were tuning up these worthless hippy protesters I find myself not really giving a ****

Ztir
VeteranXX
Old
17 - 06-04-2013, 09:08
Quote:

last i checked walking near cops in riot gear without doing anything actually illegal isnt grounds for assault

ScooBySnaCk
Tribalwar Staff
Contributor
Old
18 - 06-04-2013, 09:23
shut the **** up ellen

arsin
Veteran++
Old
19 - 06-04-2013, 11:33
Be nice Scooby /\

Quote:
Originally Posted by bam View Post
sperg thread
spreg poster
I'm just venting about how incredibly ****ing out of touch the members of the lol intelligentsia lol are.

"No actual video of single picture actually showed teh Officers shield and baton in contact with the protester, sure he was swinging, but it might of been at flies."
- Judge Ellies.

"We didn't subpeona any of the fellow cops who did witness the assault cause they wouldn't of been honest anyway."
- Crown Prosecutor

"I took the cops word that he was helping the victim off the ground, over the victims testimony."
- Judge Ellies

How is it possible that I as a citizen could support such a gamed, self serving system of 'justice?'

Obibun
VeteranXV
Old
20 - 06-04-2013, 11:34
anyone who thinks the police overreacted at G20 is a ****ing idiot

the protesters went nuts and needed a good clubbing, every last one of them

it's ****ing Canada, not the middle east, act civil and be obedient to the laws of a first world society or get your ass clubbed. be happy you weren't shot and thrown in jail

oh boo hoo I acted like an out of control wild animal so the police used physical harm to subdue me life is ****ing hard in Canada

Page 1 of 15

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page G20 cop beats assault charge

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
adam mitter avg chick hitter , adam mitter hookey permitter , adam mitter meltdown queer , adam mitter pedo babysitter , adam mitter rage emitter , adam mitter semen shitter