ass fucking!!

This thread has it all. Suspected smurfs. Taunts. Pics of defence and proof. Then e-fights between posters. Then druggers defending themselves. Then one absolute zinger of a reply pic that owned xcursion, which was funny also.

Oh, and a 20 year old chick who likes the attention and getting blasted in the arse.

This is TWHOF thread.

Velo, if you're reading, this is how to post a GF thread.

Heres me for reference. Flame shield on!

I am hating life, for some reason, in this pic.

2bqmfo.jpg

and us

15q69ky.jpg

Xcursion is slipping..... you should have her name and address and her parents name and address by now..

babygirl is smokin.

Goddam the ownage was epic. :rofl:

It's a great thread Simo and babygirl Thank you for delivering the funnay! :bigthumb:

What's he going to do? Post their address and phone number? OHNOES HE HAS WHAT THE TELEMARKETERS HAVE!!!!!!!!!

I'd personally like him to show up at the door and get the shit kicked out of him.

Can You post next time you ass fuck. I want to take pics of your apt window as you ass fuck her stinky asshole.

You must be very happy about how your internet forum thread turned out.

I wouldn't really call it rage posting. I actually find it hilarious that people are getting offended that I don't put this guy on a pedestal. Are you gonna stroke his cock and post pics next?
im not putting him on a pedestal but i think you are and are angry and you make it seem like you are trying to "troll" but you know your life sucks and no matter how much shit you try to talk you don't effect anyone. wah bitch

OMG U GOT ME!!!!!!

Please tell us again how you chose drugs over a girlfriend. Only smart people do that.
rofl your sad and everyone knows it but you, cry little bitch cry, i bet that sand in your gine is itchy, go ahead talk shit everyone is just laughing try to troll, try to get a response rofl i'm not a drug addict im more successful then you and i find it way more awesome and even if he is drug addict he is accomplishing more then you all you do is spend time on tw. everyone knows you got owned no matter what you bitch about you still suck cock

Back