Tribalwar's Angry Posters

At least he doesn't sleep alone. Hell, juggs does better than you do.

Remember that time where I called you some half-retarded grandpa that's a step away from shitting himself and falling down and breaking a hip, babbling incoherent nonsense to himself?

This is one of those times.

osiris aka chris 'the finn' is also pretty rage-y

Remember that time where I called you some half-retarded grandpa that's a step away from shitting himself and falling down and breaking a hip, babbling incoherent nonsense to himself?

This is one of those times.

taxi, do you not realise how fucking hilarious it is when you try to criticise anybody?

especially when it has to do with stairs :lol:

yer a joke, pal

osiris aka chris 'the finn' is also pretty rage-y

taxi, do you not realise how fucking hilarious it is when you try to criticise anybody?

especially when it has to do with stairs :lol:

yer a joke, pal

Muktar... you're a grown man living in his mother's attic, who when he isn't babbling drunken nonsense on the internet for hours at a time, he's being forced to take anti-psychotic medication just to keep the authorities from finally committing him to an asylum.

Do you really think your opinion on anything really matters?

Maybe I used to be a bit angry, but that was like 5 years ago :<

I dunno, having to deal with blublar would make anybody psychotic

guy was more insane than a sack full of drowning weasels

damned good player though

edit: rey, I'm on anti-psychotics just to keep me from killin y'all

if anything it shows responsibility and care for my fellow man

being an eternal student with 0 responsibilities is probably preferable to being a bitter old cunt in his 40s with nothing to show for his many endeavours in life but a few ageing rack-mounts, a ridiculous neon 'command centre' and a hilarious delusion of inventing shoutcast... by being visionary enough to use an application called shoutcast

I'll take the education and the drinking thanks

Last edited:
Oh no, he rages a lot. He gets mad when I call him out on being a drunk.

You think I do, same as xcursion. There was a good pic of a troll thinking of what was happening on the other side with a cross pane of reality. There are two ways to troll fyi.

WHenever a pelican sees what you did there or breaks your dick, you can just sort of tell that that is what they've been bred to do.

Muktar... you're a grown man living in his mother's attic, who when he isn't babbling drunken nonsense on the internet for hours at a time, he's being forced to take anti-psychotic medication just to keep the authorities from finally committing him to an asylum.

Do you really think your opinion on anything really matters?

Wow...you have taken, "stupid, angsty, over the top..." to a whole new level.
Suggestion - go outside.

you fuckin guy!

this is bollucks!

:king:

did you just cross mafia/jersey with cockney? :lol:

(also its bollox)

and I wouldnt say pagy is angry, just frustrated that people arent as smart as he thinks he is, or arent smart enough to see things the way he sees them

of course, the irony is that he's pretty much right 90% of the time :]

he's not angry, just blunt

Back