[Accident] holy **** ... by Ender - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Accident] holy **** ...
Page 1 of 6
Ender
ValtreX
Old
1 - 08-02-2008, 14:30
So.

I'll post pics when my cell charges again.

Story time.

Left work at around 12 to go eat lunch with a couple of friends at Times Supermarket, it's a grocery store that sells steak plates for 6 bucks on Fridays (in Kailua). We had a good lunch talking about stuff and just relaxing. It was busy in the parking lot and outside because it was lunch time and everyone was driving about.

So as I am leaving the parking lot or the driveway out it is an intersection. I had the green to go straight, and the street I was going into had a Left Turn lane and a Straight lane

|straight||left| |:| |straight| |straight|
vvvvvv
_________________^^^^^
|| _____ DRIVE WAY _________||

As I was entering and going straight, I had this ... really weird moment. I saw the mercedes c320 approaching the left turn, enter the turn and at that moment I saw him and his head was down to his lap. I tried my best to brace myself for the hit and said .. **** I am going to get hit. And I sure did.

He accelerated into the turn as most people would and hit me right at my driver side door. At this point we are in a busy intersection. I am stunned. He gets out starting to sort of cry saying "No no no" around his mercedes. Which is totally understandable. I even felt bad. lol. I have an 05 pontiac vibe.

Within seconds I looked at the situation, he was still circling his car walking around mumbling ****. I told him I was going to drive off the intersection into the nearest parking lot. The car was driveable (thank god) I didn't see any leaking fluids. So I park it. Start walking back to the scene of the accident. He drove back into the driveway I came out of into a parking stall.

It was cool, people started coming up to me asking me if I was alright, saying they saw the whole thing if I needed a witness or anything like that. People were coming up to look at my car and his car . lol.

Anyways, I immediately get on the phone with the police because I wanted a report. I didn't want to risk anything on this accident because it was a pretty major one on my car. So they take information and so on, the 40 year old guy was still a little crazy. However he was nice.

He was telling me sorry, I wasn't in the right mindset to drive, something about his bike got stolen and he was out here to pick it up because they found it. etc I told him "**** happens".

Called Geico, after 45 minutes of talking they looked at his claim (Thank god he has geico too) and the other party had already taken liability. So I filed on his policy, they got me in a 2007 Toyota 4Runner in an hour, and everything is paid for and covered for. Friend came out to look at my car, he said it's just cosmetic. Frame doesn't look like it was hit at all, just my driver side door is all messed up.

I have to tell you, in all of my accidents (3) not one of them has been my fault. I am just thankful to the lord that in every accident it has been a smooth experience. Not having to worry about stupid stuff. I also have to thank the lord that I wasn't killed yet. ;p

driver was black.

Cliffs
-omg accident
-geico insurance kicks ass

Sponsored Links
Jislan
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
2 - 08-02-2008, 14:32
In an unrelated story I saved $300 per quarter when I switched to Geico

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
3 - 08-02-2008, 14:33
YOU HAVE HERPES LOL!!!!

Code4
BP's Pimpx
Contributor
Old
4 - 08-02-2008, 14:35

Oktane
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 08-02-2008, 14:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jislan View Post
omg, that's like a new pair of shoes. or a big tricked-out nametag.

nrgfink
Veteran++
Old
6 - 08-02-2008, 14:37
Did it knock the herpes out of you?

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
7 - 08-02-2008, 14:43
Stories like this make me want to switch to Geico.

Nefilim
VeteranX
Old
8 - 08-02-2008, 14:44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Code4 View Post

Last edited by Yankee; 08-02-2008 at 18:40.. Reason: spammage
RedSonja
VeteranXV
Old
9 - 08-02-2008, 14:45

For the record it's just a cold sore.

adrian ng
VeteranXX
Old
10 - 08-02-2008, 14:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
driver was black.
And his bike got stolen?

That's weird.

burtrennalds
VeteranXV
Old
11 - 08-02-2008, 14:56
that was the most boring ****ing story ever dude, WTF... there's no catch or twist or anything?

why would you title it 'holy fuvk'?!?! i just read that **** and it took me a long time to read it because im stoned and **** and i have to re read lines about 5 times for them to register...

so as i was like 2 lines from the bottom i realized there is absolutely NOTHING to this story... you're basically just talking about how you got hit...

what the **** man i want my 10 minutes of my life back

Jislan
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
12 - 08-02-2008, 14:58
it's still pretty impressive that it took you 10 minutes to read that, even being stoned

Bad_CRC
Linux Tribes++
Contributor
Old
13 - 08-02-2008, 15:00
wow that's annoying.

always get a police report.

someone at work got hit, the girl said "oops, my fault" (which it was) but then her insurance company said without a police report they wouldn't pay, and they aren't.

veritas
Veteran4
Old
14 - 08-02-2008, 15:02
Quote:
it's still pretty impressive that it took you 10 minutes to read that, even being stoned

tiu_sam
Veteran++
Old
15 - 08-02-2008, 15:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Code4 View Post

bEbOp
VeteranX
Old
16 - 08-02-2008, 15:11
Quote:

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
17 - 08-02-2008, 15:24
Quote:
holy **** I pay about $650 a year for full coverage
do you have a lot of tickets?

edit: boring story

MeSlayer
VeteranXV
Old
18 - 08-02-2008, 15:26
as much as i hate to agree with the borderline retarded stoner

your post did not deserve a thread

let alone a "holy ****"

Oktane
VeteranXV
Old
19 - 08-02-2008, 15:32
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiROiS View Post
that was the most boring ****ing story ever dude, WTF... there's no catch or twist or anything?

there was no major injuries, sounds like neither car was totalled, no ensuing violence between the two parties after the wreck, neither driver was drunk or arrested... bah.

Gil
VeteranXV
Old
20 - 08-02-2008, 15:46
I'm going to post about my collision in this thread

I was going to visit my sister and her in-laws for xmas. Well the place is about 20mi NE of Portland, on the St Helens lowlands. (AKA drive out to the middle of ****ing nowhere, turn left, and keep going forever. ) I get off I-5 at the exit, I'm going up these windy hills, and it starts snowing. Hard. It's to where I have to slow down to 20 just to stay on the road, and even then it's slick. This is on xmas day too.

I start going up this steep hill, and I have my car in 1st. One side of the road was a dirt embankment, and the other side was a 20 foot drop that turns into a very steep hill. It's basically a very, very steep hill with a steep road cut into the side of it. At the top, the road turns and goes straight for a while.

As I get to the top, I see another car heading for the turn. I'm going about 10-15, he's going about 15-20, and he sees me. He tries stopping. He tries turning. I say "Oh ****" as his car keeps going straight and collides with mine, nose to nose.

I get out and look at our cars. His is fine, has no damage on the bumper or anywhere else. He hit my car above the bumper, in the headlight. My headlight was busted, fender and hood twisted, bumper sat funny, and once I opened the hood I saw that part of the frame was ****ed up.

The other guy gets out, and looks at the damage. It's him (20-ish guy), a 20-something girl, a 40-something woman, and an infant in their car. The 40-something keeps bossing the other 2 around, telling them to get my info, and I get theirs. When I got the car started and going again, I notice that it doesn't drive straight. And it "grinds" when I turn left. It drives, but it won't for long.

A few days later, after I was done visiting my sister and her in-laws, went up and visited friends, then called State Farm (other guy's ins) and reported it. The body shop said body damages were over $2600, and it looked like frame damage too, which means my 97 sentra got totalled.

Overall I got a slightly newer car out of the deal. I keep thinking that if I weren't there for those people to run into, they would've slid right off the cliff. I don't know how well they'd survive the fall and rolling down the hill in a mid-80s buick.

Page 1 of 6

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Accident] holy **** ...

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
a non-event , boring story , don't drive with herpes , enders got fucking herpes , herpes fail , holy fuck... herpes , oven dodger , scab dick , thomas england , we want pics