[T1] The Link Thread

Certainly hudbot 3 and hudbot 4 will be kicked for. Hudbots prior to 0.5.18 too. We might be able
to come up with a trick to save hudbot 0.5.18 but its more likely that all hudbots will have to go.
The deprecated 1.35 mem.dll must go as well. Ditto all unknown mem.dll's. Otherwise what will
be left of tribes is six cheaters playing against each other wondering where everybody went.

Its very close to that now.

Surprised anyone is still wasting time on Tribes. Even more surprised that I still receive "will pay for bypass" messages.

Certainly hudbot 3 and hudbot 4 will be kicked for. Hudbots prior to 0.5.18 too. We might be able
to come up with a trick to save hudbot 0.5.18 but its more likely that all hudbots will have to go.
The deprecated 1.35 mem.dll must go as well. Ditto all unknown mem.dll's. Otherwise what will
be left of tribes is six cheaters playing against each other wondering where everybody went.

if you ban all hudbots...I will ban you.

yes because the reason people quit is definitely because of cheaters man

fuck i cant stand playing on shithole it aggravates me ALL THE CHEATERS GOD

Instead of killing what's left of the community, why not wait 4-5 months for iaTribes?

edit: and by the way, the more shit you continue adding, the less inclined people will be to figure out wtf they gotta do to play.

Here is an idea, make a 5 minute cooldown on voting. Everytime I see Code or ABC or a few other fuckers, they will just nonstop vote DX LT until it passes, and we then end up with a 20 minute vote war.

Or delete DX LT, I'd be ok with that.

I understand its not a widely distributed cheat. There are some non-credible rumors that it may
become more widely distributed in mid October at which point I'll have to consider it.

I, like NoFiX, am having those dark days where I consider rm -rf ~/tribes and walking away.

As I learn more about what has been disclosed to the bad guys, I weep for what Mount Olympus
has become.

Back