[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Fyi there thousands people walking around with Canada goose jackets for like 1.5k let's talk about relevant shit plz that's not even an expensive jacket

and i hope those people get eaten by Somalian refugees tbh

that is the one thing i do like about all the refugees and muslims

they seem to be able to do to commies and feminists and brony's what i could only begin to imagine as punishment

either way i win

Are Black People Kicked Out Of Chicago | The Daily Caller

LOLOLOLOLO

can't out Israel Rham either

bring em all in

but they can't stay in Chiraq

or in Merkel's Germany if they mean to jews

Last edited:
Chris Kennedy, a Democratic Illinois gubernatorial candidate and nephew of former President John F. Kennedy, claimed on Thursday that Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel has a plan to kick African-Americans out of the city on Thursday.

“I believe that black people are being pushed out of Chicago intentionally by a strategy that involves disinvestment in communities being implemented by the city administration. I believe Rahm Emanuel is the head of the city administration and therefore needs to be held responsible for those outcomes,” Kennedy said at a news conference, according to the Chicago Tribune.

why (((they))) so afraid of black people?

Israel to tell 38,000 Africans to leave

Israel to Deport African Refugees, Threatens Jail Time for Thousands of ‘Infiltrators’

go adopt them all kittycat

be a crazy cat lady for us

which billionaire best represents my interests

DSy2aIRVoAABqKh.jpg

such a good game

Yes he is running everything it doesn't matter anymore

Meanwhile we have fool asking about 700$ jackets from loser Bernie while Soros steals billions

We know our priorities I guess :shrug:

Cite a single "irrefutable" study that supports your view.
We need food to survive, along with some other things:
List of Five Basic Immediate Needs for Physical Human Survival

It's not a study, but I think it will suffice. You're welcome.

You also need clean water, but unfortunately, we've been dumping billions into that as well, which is why their population has sky-rocketed and will never stop. If chinks and indians have 1.4b people a piece, how long do you think it'll take for Africa which is already at 1b to fly past them?

No, it means he is incapable of reading 1 page briefs that his staff gives him - his attention span is too short.
Wow, is that what kikes reported over at CNN? Well shit, it must be true. Putin must've personally hacked Hillary's emails too!

No, his words in private would have been meaningless if there weren't ~20 women who came out and said he assaulted them.
Wow. That's horrible. I reminds me of this one woman who waited to accuse a famous politician when it was convenient (right before election time), but holes started forming in her story when everyone realized that you couldn't move the armrests in first-class and that she was an ugly cunt who was a lifelong Democrat supporter. It's so weird that all of these accusations come out right around election time every single time. Gosh. Weird.

If I didn't bitch about it on this forum, it's because I wasn't actively reading this forum at the time.
Well that unfortunately convenient.

I've never been a huge fan of the 21st century intervention policies. I was OK with the Afghanistan war initially, but we've overstayed our welcome (shoulda gotten out after getting OBL).
If you were "okay" with the war at any time, you're gullible and retarded.

I stopped after reading this because you reminded me that you're retarded
Yea, I'm so retarded and you think that giving Africans endless food and clean water hasn't contributed to their population quintupling in the past 5-6 decades. :lol:

What an intellectually dishonest piece of shit.

Hu-hu-hu-huscarl got a bag full of them real feelz and anonymous sourced 2nd hand buzzfeed/cnn confirmation biases

and he isn't afraid to list them out for us on here

coombz, what are you afraid of?

this guy going for father of the year :)

Yea, I'm so retarded and you think that giving Africans endless food and clean water hasn't contributed to their population quintupling in the past 5-6 decades. :lol:

What an intellectually dishonest piece of shit.

you can't prove that Huscarl says

unlimited food and aid doesn't contribute to their population growth at all

John Calhoun studied behavior during overcrowding in mice and rats

calhounj.jpg

can you imagine going to college and not knowing any of this?

basic biology and ecology lessons

^^^

proof in point

u give this guy a big enough tip

he has kids

thinks he has anything of value to share with soceity

screeches long into the night but never says anything worth listening to or coherent

Back