How many hours per week do you game? by Falhawk - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page How many hours per week do you game?
Page 2 of 2
Gandalf
VeteranXX
Old
21 - 04-01-2020, 15:35
I do almost no pc gaming anymore. I prefer to relax in my recliner with my feet up and a nice glass of bourbon next to me, as I play modern warfare on the console. Because of the virus, and working from home, I am getting a lot more hours in, time I used to spend commuting to and from work. Because my social life has been wiped out and we're all suffering from the stupid stay at home order, the things I used to do outside of the house are impossible. Just binge watching netflix/hulu/prime and playing games.

Sponsored Links
bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
22 - 04-01-2020, 15:44
tbh i stopped pc gaming 10 or 15 years ago i don't want to sit at the desk when i get home from a day of sitting at a desk. nintendo switch has been great bc i can walk around and game and then sit down on the couch and continue. prob the best console yet. they need to put mario 64 on it.

samUwell
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
23 - 04-01-2020, 15:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
I do almost no pc gaming anymore. I prefer to relax in my recliner with my feet up and a nice glass of bourbon next to me, as I play modern warfare on the console. Because of the virus, and working from home, I am getting a lot more hours in, time I used to spend commuting to and from work. Because my social life has been wiped out and we're all suffering from the stupid stay at home order, the things I used to do outside of the house are impossible. Just binge watching netflix/hulu/prime and playing games.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl of blood View Post
tbh i stopped pc gaming 10 or 15 years ago i don't want to sit at the desk when i get home from a day of sitting at a desk. nintendo switch has been great bc i can walk around and game and then sit down on the couch and continue. prob the best console yet. they need to put mario 64 on it.
I stopped playing on the PC about 4 years ago and have been playing on a ps4. I sit at my desk for 12+ hours a day working. I have an entire section of my home that was not being used. If I am going to be sitting at my desk, I am going to be making money.

So now I play games downstairs while relaxing on the couch with my dog next to me.

ScooBySnaCk
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
24 - 04-01-2020, 18:39
these days on lock down a lot more. Mostly Pubg. I like being the guy in the car mowing people down if possible or just be a bush wookie sniper.

T-Dawg
VeteranXV
Old
25 - 04-01-2020, 20:57
12 hours a day every day for a solid 25 years.

lemontw
Veteran4
Old
26 - 04-01-2020, 21:09
explains a lot

mjoe
VeteranXX
Old
27 - 04-01-2020, 21:15
i can't really play games any more during the week because i'm working the entire time i'm awake, from 9am to midnight

spockhammer
De(me)ntedX
Contributor
Old
28 - 04-01-2020, 21:19
video games are gay as **** and waste of time, its literally something i'd do only if i cant do anything else at all from poisoning, and sometimes im so poisoned i dont even do that. also living without the internet for years at a time is great.

if there was a system where i could log on to tribes 1 once or twice a week and play a twl match i would do that instead of some retarded intramural sport

FiEND
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
29 - 04-01-2020, 21:26
i bemember the word intramural from school.. but i aint got no clue what it means

spockhammer
De(me)ntedX
Contributor
Old
30 - 04-01-2020, 21:28
its when u go to variety village and play badminton with other losers

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
31 - 04-01-2020, 22:15
intramurals are sports for the losers who can't even make jv. gym class basically

T-Dawg
VeteranXV
Old
32 - 04-02-2020, 11:44
Intramural is a mural within the mural. Duh

Page 2 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page How many hours per week do you game?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ur a rapist