US Canada Border Closed

This hurts Canada more than the US since so many cross the border to buy our cheap food and get medical care.

nutrition-north-orange-juice.jpg

And before the southern border...
Cause the SHIT came from CanaDAaa
Selling out to Chinese

President Donald Trump and Presidente AMLO
(i just had a conversation with espossa about what 1 name to call him after Presidente.... i did not get an easy answer, so we'll use his Initials)
are probably in a stare off about closing the southern border;
Presidente AMLO should take the initiative and close the border so President Trump isn't accused of RACISM.
Anyway
Close the Southern Border too!
to protect Mexico from dirty ca and their useless; it's not like Mexico wanted these people either

Last edited:
Coronavirus travel limits have not stopped asylum-seekers walking into Canada at Roxham Road | National Post

The Liberals are dragging their feet to close loopholes in the law that allow people to cross from the US into Canada and declare asylum. They have resisted continuously because it affects their "pro-immigrant" mantra and ultimate goal to see hundreds of thousands of new immigrants land in Canada.

Except... these are not immigrants, they are illegal aliens and they are exploiting a hole in the border law between Ontario and New York. Travellers make up 70% of Canada's known cases of COVID-19 and New York is the most heavily infected state of the US.

People need to stop intentionally confusing what an immigrant, a refugee and an illegal alien is.

This hurts Canada more than the US since so many cross the border to buy our cheap food and get medical care.

https://i.cbc.ca/1.3685762.1481945252!/fileImage/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/16x9_620/nutrition-north-orange-juice.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

for a sec there i thought you said ....cheap medical care

enjoy your quarantine

Lots of Canadians come here for medical care. With their long wait times for everything, if someone has something that causes them a ton of pain they just have to deal with it for a long time with painkillers. They travel here and pay out of pocket.

Canada will fast track people...if they are deemed to be suicidal because of the pain. They have to fake being suicidal just to get medical treatment in time. "Free" healthcare does absolutely nothing to insulate people from supply problems.

Coronavirus travel limits have not stopped asylum-seekers walking into Canada at Roxham Road | National Post

The Liberals are dragging their feet to close loopholes in the law that allow people to cross from the US into Canada and declare asylum. They have resisted continuously because it affects their "pro-immigrant" mantra and ultimate goal to see hundreds of thousands of new immigrants land in Canada.

Except... these are not immigrants, they are illegal aliens and they are exploiting a hole in the border law between Ontario and New York. Travellers make up 70% of Canada's known cases of COVID-19 and New York is the most heavily infected state of the US.

People need to stop intentionally confusing what an immigrant, a refugee and an illegal alien is.

Roxham road is between Quebec and NY, not Ontario

So nothing on the Mexican - US border yet?
I haven't searched because I figure it would be even bigger news than our Chinada enemy to the north.

Oh. Well in that case... no biggie. Fuck the french.

/sarcasm.

just important to get facts straight when you're complaining about something, and it seems like a lot of ppl instantly jump to 'reeeeeee ontario' when it comes to anything outside their province

btw turdeau announced today that he will be shutting down roxham road and other crossings

guess it takes a national crisis to get some action on this stuff

Back