So....i just picked this up....

80k he was looking at the Tripometer lol.

Probably got some sort of a tarded air magnetic suspension and plastic sway bar links

Fuel pump failure imminent. Only access is disassemble entire rear suspension cause GM doesn’t have the courtesy for a fuel access panel.

Brake lines - all fucked.

Window regulators - all fucked.

Power switches - all fucked.

That car screams gold grill sub 100 iq gang banger.

That dude was laughing all the way to the bank.

You coulda been cruising in a town car and maybe someone would’ve mistaken you for a big important CEO in a Uber x on the way to the airport but nooooooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I really feel like I have seen this thread before

Z8dY5fr.jpg

oh yeah this was the skit

kinda fun to know how it ends

80k he was looking at the Tripometer lol.

Probably got some sort of a tarded air magnetic suspension and plastic sway bar links

Fuel pump failure imminent. Only access is disassemble entire rear suspension cause GM doesn’t have the courtesy for a fuel access panel.

Brake lines - all fucked.

Window regulators - all fucked.

Power switches - all fucked.

That car screams gold grill sub 100 iq gang banger.

That dude was laughing all the way to the bank.

You coulda been cruising in a town car and maybe someone would’ve mistaken you for a big important CEO in a Uber x on the way to the airport but nooooooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not sure if this year has the door solenoid micro switch entry system like the next generation but that is also pure failure

every time you open the door it sends a signal to pop the door. the switches get debre, water, inside them and go out every six months......you either have to buy a new door handle insert or entire solenoid system each time.

for all 4 doors........100 dollars a door if you do it yourself. 400 dollars a door at dealer.

I mean GM makes the biggest shit buckets alive. I laughably say that as a Chevy guy who still likes to make fun of Fords. They were going for being the low dependability Audi version of Chevy Malibu's. These things are almost entirely plastic and there is a reason they make commercials to pander to basketball player types. Only blacks would buy one of these or post boomers on the brink of death who long for an era we no longer have or live in, much like their pensions.

with that said I would buy it and finish it off for 2k

but I doubt that is what Jugz paid for it since the rest of the thread sounds like what he told his wife

and she bought it, so he could buy it, so he figured we would too

Last edited:
I dunno or care about that specific example, but the CTS-V in general is a sweet ride. Compared to BMW or Mercedes or Audi (lol) offerings of the same vintage, its competitive and far cheaper to run. I wouldn't daily it, but I'd drive one occasionally. I wanted to get the generation after that but they're holding resale value quite well in the 6MT option. I have a C5 Z06 that I drive 4 times a year... rattling Chevy, but its fuckin fun and costs me $30/mo to insure so whatever.

i wonder if jigglebutt will disappear from this thread or make up some excuse later

how will it all play out

news at 11

time to face the truth, absent.

no one likes you.

no one. you're a fucking creep.

Back