[PICS] Sassy

StapleMammal1

Contributor
Feeling sassy while I wait for Sarge to get here. Me dating a cop. What time line is this?

HlcXjcw.jpg

I uhm....

I uhh...

Uhm...

Yeah like... it seems that I haven't been to TW in quite a while.

ill catch u up w/ tehvul

he got aids
abandoned his kids to live in michigan
the guy who gave him aids died
tehvul inherited his $
now he dresses up as a girl and married some other dude

at one point he was dating some girl but didn't tell her he has aids and then havax contacted her on fb or something

Yeah - but believe it or not - he actually seems like he has his shit together and is in better place. So there's that. Funny old world, innit?

ill catch u up w/ tehvul

he got aids
abandoned his kids to live in michigan
the guy who gave him aids died
tehvul inherited his $
now he dresses up as a girl and married some other dude

at one point he was dating some girl but didn't tell her he has aids and then havax contacted her on fb or something

wat? lol

I didn't contact her, and I wasn't the one who found out who she is on fb.

tehvul said she gave him fleas, so he kicked her and her kids out

quit spreading fake news like vanster

so while you're dressed as a little girl getting raped in the ass with a nightstick what do you think your actual little girl is doing

do you ever ask your bf to call you by her name?

All i can say at this stage
TribalWar
Family

btw
His doors have been blown out a long time ago

Last edited:
Yeah - but believe it or not - he actually seems like he has his shit together and is in better place. So there's that. Funny old world, innit?

thats gold, youre a fucking idiot. guy abandoned his kids and opened his cornhole for a free house

Jim Morrison had a butt-hole like a western saloon. That's where the name came from. "riders on the storm" yeah - rearrange those letters and it spells "Render Shots To Rim". That's not basketball buddy.

Back