[so] pretty fucked up. [scared]

calling%20bullshit.jpg

ENder

youve had herpes for over a year with no medication and no outbreaks?

what is this herpes you speak of

If this is real, which i dunno if it is or not...

You haven't had an outbreak of herpes since you've been dating her... She JUST now finds out that she has herpes --2 years after the fact. This is odd.

If you come back negative for herpes I would dump her ass so fast.

i've gotten a cold sore (teh herpes) on my lip about once a year since i was 3 or 4 years old

painful little bump that sticks around for about a week and goes away

:shrug:

at least my dick is fine

If this is real, which i dunno if it is or not...

You haven't had an outbreak of herpes since you've been dating her... She JUST now finds out that she has herpes --2 years after the fact. This is odd.

If you come back negative for herpes I would dump her ass so fast.

Yeah, I really think it's pretty obvious she cheated if she didn't find out by now.

HEY THE THREAD IS ALIVE AGAIN....Now I can find peace...

You I think the last thing I would do if I found out about this whole herpes thing is go telling TW...in fact Rayn, you should dub his title with something to the effect of Herpes spreader or something..

i've gotten a cold sore (teh herpes) on my lip about once a year since i was 3 or 4 years old

painful little bump that sticks around for about a week and goes away

:shrug:

at least my dick is fine

something like 90% of humans have that type of herpes, I usually get those cold sores in the winter

you both are 18 ... those 'late' practices she has been having at school, shes been doing somebody else.

Shes cheated on you and now its starting to flare up, and you are still too naive to realize it. Now she will stick with you b/c you both are infected.

Back