Loco Hombre Off the Mexico

Naw Russian
Although I wish I knew a russian to talk to....

anyway
I'm going to Tribal Up
With China
see, my daughter is 1/4 (can't slice this shit up so easy... a good part), Chinese
so we're working on Chinese
maybe we can get Triple Citizenship...
(i guess I'm a globalist in the end... but leave me alone dammit)

Why the Working Class

Last edited:
I bought Spotify in Mexico... ~$5.00/m.
I'm happy with the sq improvement! I'm only firing out of a
mono harmon-karmon bluetooth
but it sounds pretty good and I gets lots of 'my' albums to shuffle through

we don't want your progress we want to be first

real life

OK boomer

Last edited:
In TJ Friday night, we had a 2 1/2 hour Brazilian Steakhouse dinner before the soccer game.

40 cuts of meat, poultry and seafood. Big salad bar, dessert bar and about a dozen prepared entrees. Buffet style but not buffet quality. We were about 90% meat at the table anyways.

$19
:negro:

Viva!

In TJ Friday night, we had a 2 1/2 hour Brazilian Steakhouse dinner before the soccer game.

40 cuts of meat, poultry and seafood. Big salad bar, dessert bar and about a dozen prepared entrees. Buffet style but not buffet quality. We were about 90% meat at the table anyways.

$19
:negro:

Viva!

Mr. pampas Do brasil
Was that at Pampas? I think it's spelled that way. Holly smoke (edit type of wood they use to smoke ya...) that place just keeps bringing the awesome meat until you beg them no more.

I went to the one in downtown, but they just built one 10 min. drive away from us in Otay. I can only eat that much once a month...
If you go during the right day/time you can get in for ?? less, going to look into that next time we're there.

81795990_2230080840424933_6031216307968409600_n.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! I'll hide in the ocean.
It doesn't matter where in the world a volcano erupts, they only affect 3rd world Mexico.

the philippines is one of those places where whenever theres a natural disaster, it actually improves the country

Mr. pampas Do brasil
Was that at Pampas? I think it's spelled that way. Holly smoke (edit type of wood they use to smoke ya...) that place just keeps bringing the awesome meat until you beg them no more.

I went to the one in downtown, but they just built one 10 min. drive away from us in Otay. I can only eat that much once a month...
If you go during the right day/time you can get in for ?? less, going to look into that next time we're there.

That would only be 60 dollars, for smaller amount of food, across the border in the San Diego Gas Lamp district where blackpeople works and begs for dick tips.

the philippines is one of those places where whenever theres a natural disaster, it actually improves the country

LOL

that and Indonesia

I like to add the giant flush sound whenever I see them get hit by a TSUNAMI now. Makes me feel better about it.

If only it didn't pollute the ocean with more plastic in the process.

Pepe's been a little disgruntled lately. Freedoms chipped away at, open borders, endless wars (he has 20 tadpoles in the army fighting 'overthere' for the toads of all creatures??)...
kisspng-tribal-wars-2-video-game-internet-sad-pepe-5b4b1834950ca2.0724439915316480526105.jpg

I was concerned because I found him on the bathroom floor passed out...
SOozYJU.jpg

wife had left him, couldn't afford his mortgage in CA, and working so hard he couldn't get out to surf

So we invited him to Mazatlan for Carnival in February...we're getting ready!
znk5fxz.jpg

What??? this dude wants to sell his shit, move and buy a condo on the beach.
Look how happy this fucker is now.
EfTLLa3.jpg

He came for the drinks.
He stayed for sunsets.
kgwnfck.jpg

I'm telling him we need to stfu or we're going to ruin a good thing.
m-designated-beach-pepe-2666375.png

Shit we're already getting too many crowds dude

Last edited:
cool thing about mexico is it's still legal 2 have "whites only" beaches, plus there's only like 2 black doods there anyway b/c when they enter the country the aztecs eat them all like they're delicious chocolate easter bunnies

I bought this awesome filter for you guys to enjoy the sunsets bertter...
YyBG8yJ.jpg

This is what my beautiful wife pulled out of my foot the other day
I barely touched a reef rock below sitting on my board waiting at low tide almost no waves (for a whole fucking 3 weeks almost now :dammit: )... but the whole area is filled with sea urchins :eek:uch:
they seem to be more pointy here than in Calif.
wti33nW.jpg

hahahh A+ updates

you are supposed to eat the urchins man

don't let them urchins eat you

I've always been afraid of getting stuck by one of those things.....that looks awful

Mr. pampas Do brasil

No it wasn't but the group chose between Pampas and this one, which is at the mall Hippodromo next to the stadium. I've heard Pampas is even better, but this was top quality, even if it's not prime.

You are in Mazatlan? or Ensenada?

Last edited:
That would only be 60 dollars, for smaller amount of food, across the border in the San Diego Gas Lamp district where blackpeople works and begs for dick tips.

A full dinner with 7-8 beers would be $120 or more (we were just drinking Mexican domestic lager) without tip in SD gaslamp. We paid $400 pesos each but then threw in $200 more each because we tip well down there. So yeah, $25 is really fucking good.

Last edited:
I'm in Mazatlan at the moment.

Mr. Pampas has an early bird type special I'm going to take advantage of next time... can't remember the price but I remember it was significantly cheaper than the normal low price for the excellent meats.

Ball of my foot still a little hard/swollen from the 'poison?'... not too bad, but I did start to feel it swell/numb up right away after brushing my foot on the thing. This isn't the first time sea urchins have stuck me and it won't be the last. They're all over the reef floor. I don't think locals eat them? Need to spread the word they're edible and they'll clean out the ocean of 'em...

No waves... time to go skateboard on the malecon (broad sidewalk along the beach)

Last edited:
Back