Just bought myself some new Nikes

I no rite. Wait until Teletard wakes up. He'll blow every capillary in his miniscule brain.

Can't argue with it though, as hard as you may try.

This should match your shoes pretty well. Will help keep the sun off your ginger head :sunny:

e4ov7ay.jpg

And the snapback style is reminiscent of what happens when he tries to do squats at the "gym"

bro

bro, look at my lats! see how this hat turned backwards helps show them off when i flex my upper bod? sharp bro! adds definition!

here, pound this turbo charged wheat grass protein shake

Here you go Captain Dipshit, a bit more statistical analysis you won't understand or will remain in denial about. My last 150 reps which is all i can see.

-reps 104 from only 13 different people. Of those, 37 from Pagy and 37 from Tele (plus one +rep). So 71% of all my -rep from you two losers. Next highest is 9 from Elvis Hitler.

+reps 46, from 26 different posters. Obviously no +rep stalkers there to compete with you two. Most from one person is 8.

So twice as many people +repped me than -repped me. Tell me again how everyone hates me :lol:

Any of this sinking in yet? Of course not :lol:

this guy doesn't care about rep AT ALL

dying-of-laughter-gif-3.gif

If you keep telling that "gym" "joke", people will eventually be convinced you once went in one. Or not.

Woah woah - We know what the "gym" is Mitch. It's ok - you are with friends here. I don't care what goes where and how. I will never think differently of you for that. Now, concerning your meetoo shoes... Entirely different story bro. FFS. The image of your skinny white ass prancing around poopville in your swooshy sneakers is too much. Let's dial it back a few notches, ok mate? Maybe somewhere around Jimmy Summerville back from full on fucking flock of seagulls. Alright? Truce on this, right bro?

mitch, u rly need 2 buy some legs for ur foozeball table

i kno ur scared of getting ur ass kicked by ppl w/ mad fooze skillz but ur the only person in all of dubai who's short enuff 2 play on that thing unless u get it some legs

Woah woah - We know what the "gym" is Mitch. It's ok - you are with friends here. I don't care what goes where and how. I will never think differently of you for that. Now, concerning your meetoo shoes... Entirely different story bro. FFS. The image of your skinny white ass prancing around poopville in your swooshy sneakers is too much. Let's dial it back a few notches, ok mate? Maybe somewhere around Jimmy Summerville back from full on fucking flock of seagulls. Alright? Truce on this, right bro?

hold on, hold on

gotta do this

DmVukXcW0AAJQE7.jpg

JUST DO IT

Maybe put some teeny weeny metoos on the handicapped foosball guys for Christmas this year.

"Hey kids, look what Santa brought! A broke-back foosball table with paraplegic meetoo men. Their backs are dorked just like dad!"

I mean, I can see why you were attracted to the clapped out foosball deal. Tiny little ineffectual men with broken backs and a stick through the ass. Sealed the deal. Plus, foosball rhymes with pooptruck of you say it like a Cockney.

Those hijabs would be good to keep the jizz out of the hair I suppose. Perfect for a blowjob just before leaving the house on a big night out, don't want a Something About Mary situ going on

nice

also good for keeping that pesky hair from blocking the camera lens/the view, annoying as f when you have to keep pushing it back. These damn muzzies might be on to something here

Back