TW Loves Drama, Right? COMEON!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably one of the top TW Drama stories of all time.
At the very least #1 for the year.

Other TW Drama threads of this caliber.

So old_skul beats me.....
How Bounty stole Christmas

[meph]DarkDonut said:
I talked to Blake(mitsubishi) this saturday morning. He had called me up and was like "guess who i talked to for from like 11pm to 5am last night?" "who?" "rachel aka LoD"

this peaked my interest. he then proceeds to tell me how she's gonna get plane tickets to come over here (Maui) for Halloween for about a week and come visit him. She tells him that she's 24 yrs old. She also tells him that Rich and her never went out but were just friends and that she was still a virgin. I immediately called bullshit. I'm friends with rich and know he wouldn't be lame and lie about his relationship to everyone. That's just stupid. On the other hand, Rachel has a history of being an attention whore and a liar. Case in point, unt and that other guy, the drama a while back with all that shit.

She's nothing but a liar and a manipulater and all she does is whore up to all the guys in this community. I tried to look past some of the things she had done (the pics) and be decent with her. I was actually trying to be friends with her cuz she was dating rich. Now she pulls this. I'm not about drama, especially on the internet, but this needs to be put out there because its not just rich that is being effective. CG and Mitsu are my buds, hell i consider mits one of my best friends irl, and I'm not gonna sit and watch while she fucks with them like she has been with rich and all these others. So believe what you want, but rich is telling the truth.

heh thx bro...i dont relly get "jerked around by girls anymore"

i kinda got over the whole giving a shit about them thing years ago

1) :heart: terra

2) i've known all this for a while.. any of you who don't believe every single word of this, well, just believe it.

3) mitsu, if you seriously still associate yourself with this bitch after finding all this out, you deserve anything that happens.

Just to start this off:
I never dated, seen, met LOD. That is a story that has been flying around TW for too long now.

SHE WAS ONLY A TEAMMATE OF MINE I never knew Rach before she joined ReZ. I never seen any of the pics going around TW. When she did join rez (Mitsubishi invited her in) I was the only guy on our team that treated her like anyone else, and I think that’s the reason her and I lead into a friendly relationship. Yeah I talked to her on the phone, but I do that with most of our teammates. She did tell me that she was 23 I was owned there. She told me she was going to school to become a lawyer. She is a very intelligent, bright young girl but can make some poor decisions and for the most part had most of TW fooled about her age. She told me she owned the house she was living in, And the Rouche mustang she owned, And everything she ever told me, I think just to lead me on. So he tells me she is going to AZ for a family trip come New Years 2003, We both wanted to meet each other so I told her I would drive from Glendale, CA to Glendale, AZ.

I drove there, must had been 8 hours by myself. She was supposed to call me that night in the car to make sure I got go AZ alright. No Call. I don’t think much about it. Next morning rolls around and still no call(3 days till newyears). The next few days were hell, I did not have anyway to get a hold of her because she had my cell number and I didn’t think I needed to call her for anything, she could just call me… The plane was for us to spend New Years together, camping just her and me and the woods. LAFF. I got O-W-N-E-D. she didn’t ever call. I ended up going to AZ for nothing. She turned out to be a huge lie from every poisoness word that hit my ear.

Apparently she was also planning to get together with Riddle and Skillz from Wolfpac, Rich, Mitz, Bryan from E5 all at the same time. She was leading us all on, and those are only the names I know of. Comes down to she played me, but hey if she told any of you that she would give up her virginity to you and gave you a date and time to meet her, would you not go?

Its 5am Rich just showed me this thread. This is the half story and boy the full one has lots of juicy details, I dont have time for that with my small party going on in my house right now nor do I want to waste my time. I will read the rest of the thread later. I just hope the rest of the guys come forward and speak their mind. If you are going to be friends with LOD be careful. She will never earn my trust again. I am chill so I am not going to let her get to me in anyway.

[meph]DarkDonut said:
I talked to Blake(mitsubishi) this saturday morning. He had called me up and was like "guess who i talked to for from like 11pm to 5am last night?" "who?" "rachel aka LoD"

this peaked my interest. he then proceeds to tell me how she's gonna get plane tickets to come over here (Maui) for Halloween for about a week and come visit him. She tells him that she's 24 yrs old. She also tells him that Rich and her never went out but were just friends and that she was still a virgin. I immediately called bullshit. I'm friends with rich and know he wouldn't be lame and lie about his relationship to everyone. That's just stupid. On the other hand, Rachel has a history of being an attention whore and a liar. Case in point, unt and that other guy, the drama a while back with all that shit.

She's nothing but a liar and a manipulater and all she does is whore up to all the guys in this community. I tried to look past some of the things she had done (the pics) and be decent with her. I was actually trying to be friends with her cuz she was dating rich. Now she pulls this. I'm not about drama, especially on the internet, but this needs to be put out there because its not just rich that is being effective. CG and Mitsu are my buds, hell i consider mits one of my best friends irl, and I'm not gonna sit and watch while she fucks with them like she has been with rich and all these others. So believe what you want, but rich is telling the truth.

DD I love you man *sniffs :heart: :)

She had an away message on aim so i left her a link to this thread here. I hope she reads this.

Oh also, whats the legal consequence for me if i post her phone # here?

TerraForce said:
She had an away message on aim so i left her a link to this thread here. I hope she reads this.

Oh also, whats the legal consequence for me if i post her phone # here?

Might get you a ban. :shrug: Other than that if it's a listed number, there should be no legal consequence for just posting it if it's already public information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back