I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh...I don't like you for your intellect, come to think of it, your posts have more humor (the weak kind) in them than anything. I just like sticking up for the underdog =\

^BuGs^ i doubt anyone likes you for your intellect, because its impossible to like that which does not exist.

:read:<br><font size="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial"><font color="#CFE8FF">
[This post was edited by: fraggle on 12-06-2000 at 07:46 PM]</font></font>

^BuGs^ said:
<center><b>I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE!
By ^BuGs^</b></center>

Ok. I am really pissed at some of you in these forums. Let me get this straight. I am a great guy. If I had a chance to meet you all in real life, you would see what type of person I am.

Modest too.

Fraggle and zer0spunk.....Just STFD and STFU. Jesus Christ guys. If you dont like what ^BuGs^ has to say then put him on ignore. I guarantee that he wont be able to bug you there. I for one have had the pleasure of becoming friends w/ BuGs over the internet. If you actually spend time getting to know the guy he's really not that bad. Yeah he does have a spelling problem but he's also got ADD so he's trying his best. (Sorry Bugs if you didnt want that known to the masses) Just lay off the guy for once. Flame me for all i care, oh wait, thats right I dont care.

That is all

just for you buddy

boo.jpg

“The Stolen Party” by Liliana Heker is the story of a young girl, who is the daughter of a maid by the name of Rosaura. Rosaura is invited to the birthday party of her friend Luciana, who coincidently is the daughter of the house Rosaura’s mom works for. In the beginning paragraphs of the story one gets the impression that Rosaura and her mom Herminia do not have a good relationship. Herminia constantly is criticizing Rosaura and putting her down (especially about her going to Luciana’s party). Eventually Rosaura is allowed to go to the party. As Rosaura entered the party she was kindly greeted by the lady of the house Senora Ines, she would never expect it would be a horrible day for. As the party progressed Rosaura was the center of attention, she had won all the games that took place. She even wasn’t scared of holding a monkey while a magician preformed a trick. There were sporadic times when she was discreetly asked by Senora Ines to help out in the kitchen and run errands. As the party ended Senora Ines began passing out the party gifts to the guest’s, which included yo-yo’s for boys and bracelets for girls. When Rosaura’s turn came she was ‘awarded’ two dollars for her hard work at the party

Bugs is a really good guy. He's one of those people who always wants to make people happy, and really cares a lot about what everyone thinks of him. Pretty much the exact opposite of me.

From what I've seen of him, if you don't like him, it's probably because you don't know him or you don't understand him.

And Bugs, dude, you are going to have to understand that this is the internet. Not only are there some people here who you shouldn't worry how they feel about you, there are quite a lot of people here who aren't even worth considering at all. I'll give you my list sometime. :)

There is no possible way to make everyone happy. Have fun, do your thing, act however you want. If somebody chooses not to like you, that's their own baggage, let them be the one who has to deal with it. The people who don't like you aren't ever the kind of people you'd want to associate with anyway. I guarantee those who aren't in that group are the only ones worth bothering with anyway.

Bugs, u need to relax bro. People say shit on the pc cause they can. you'll never get everyone to like you. and as far as i'm concerned, you are cool peeps, cause you've never given me any shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back