Update from my end

i have to consider the fact that he is really REALLY stupid and that his site says only 1 thing (be it 3 times) and take this as a moral victory

I've tried reading this whole thread but every page I read results in two new ones. BEST THREAD EVAR! Also, where is the threats to his family. I heard none. Also, this guy is a fucking retard. He acts like a ganster and as if going to his house over the internet is un-fucking-believable yet he runs a stupid flaming site and participates in it all. WHAT A THUG.

Daedalus6 said:
I love the pause when hes trying to figure out what the head is attached too, "and punch your fucking head clean of your fuckin... shoulders."
:rofl: holy shit quite the clever cat he is.

he had to run to go look in a mirror first :lol:

"you know how I know you're a dweeb? because of your name. colossus. ablah blah blah dude blah bro blah blah blah buddies"

Uh huh. Sure, and Jeremy is a popular name amongst prize fighters.

Daedalus6 said:
I love the pause when hes trying to figure out what the head is attached too, "and punch your fucking head clean of your fuckin... shoulders."
:rofl: holy shit quite the clever cat he is.

Yeah ROFL.

I think he was going to say "and punch your fucking head clean off your fucking face", but noticed right before he said it.

Back