Cheated On

BF_Blitzkrieg said:
Its down for good. Flash has deleted the whole folder, and revolked all privilages for anyone uploading pictures to BFCarnage except him. He's also perma-banned my IP from the BF forums, and set the forum properties to not accept new registrations. He knows what wrath he has incurred, and he's covering his ass as best as possible.

Too bad he forgot to cover his cock, as well.

whats the website...i'll get some for ya

orbital 123 said:
Let this be a lesson. Internet relationships don't work.

I dunno. Anecdotally, I've heard about more people meeting and getting married due to the Internet than they do by meeting people that live around them.

I have lots of deep thoughts about why that is, but I'm not going to bore you, and besides, it's off topic.

GigaFool said:
nah this was when i was 18

ernestine and i have been together for about 6 months, and it's going very well :]

Good deal. :) I couldnt remember how long you have been together, Im happy for you both.

wow that really makes me think too.

consider how you guys even met. over the internet. now that I think about it its not that supprising. she must be addicted to teh hot internet sexorzz!!

call HISA!!!

HOT INTERNET SEXORZZ ANONYMOUS

You should get back together with her, let her seem everything is fine. At a later date when you guys are intimate, pretend you are going to do it doggystyle then p0w!!! Right in the ass, dry if possible.

Best revenge there is.

LogRoller said:
I dunno. Anecdotally, I've heard about more people meeting and getting married due to the Internet than they do by meeting people that live around them.

I have lots of deep thoughts about why that is, but I'm not going to bore you, and besides, it's off topic.

There is a difference between meeting someone online and being in the same city, and meeting someone online and carrying on a long distance relationship. But then it just seems like this girl wanted attention and didn't really give a fuck about how blitz would feel.

probably because they actually know each other more (if they are truthful). So then it isn't all based on looks.

BF_Blitzkrieg said:
It wasn't an internet relationship, fuckwad

lol, yes it was. if you don't live in the same city then it was an internet relationship. No matter if you had visited each other. btw, I don't see myself attacking you in this thread, so why are you being a faggot and attacking me?

i only live in the same city as my g/f when we're both not at college... its not an internet relationship

long distance yes, but not interne.t

orbital 123 said:
lol, yes it was. if you don't live in the same city then it was an internet relationship. No matter if you had visited each other. btw, I don't see myself attacking you in this thread, so why are you being a faggot and attacking me?
Take a wild fucking guess

Relationships that start on the internet can work fine, but usually only if it turns into a regular relationship and both people live pretty close to each other

Long distance relationships are like 99% guaranteed to fail. Very few work out, and both parties have to try pretty hard.

GigaFool said:
Relationships that start on the internet can work fine, but usually only if it turns into a regular relationship and both people live pretty close to each other

Long distance relationships are like 99% guaranteed to fail. Very few work out, and both parties have to try pretty hard.
76% of all statistics are made up on the spot

my thoughts:

1) sorry blitz, sucks to be you, but you gotta buck up and move on.

2) I didn't take a good look at those cock pics but he wasn't THAT small was he :(. All this small penis talk is making me feel really bad about myself.

3) Yes I'm asian fuck off.

4) maybe we should all donate some money for blitz to buy a round trip ticket to Maine and have him video tape the beatdown of flash. just a thought

Back