The Truth about old_skul

amRam said:
Just because you don't like old_skul doesn't mean its true.

Oh I realize that, I am just playing devils advocate right now. I see some people just denying it on principle because this is Cheater and Old_Skul. It doesn't fucking matter who it is.

orbital 123 said:
Oh I realize that, I am just playing devils advocate right now. I see some people just denying it on principle because this is Cheater and Old_Skul. It doesn't fucking matter who it is.

I'd expect you of all people to not beleive her... after all the woman bashing you do and all.

orbital 123 said:

not entirely, if you were involved I would believe the girl becasue we all know that ultraconservative religious types are much more prone to beating their significant others as well as having suppresed bisexual tendancies.

Stop.jpg

also - cheater if you really want this thread to be deleted. Just tell old skul to go beat the living shit out of her again until she deletes :]

Back