sponsor me to go to BCLan.

-W- sKILLz said:
As you put it you are in your (rich nieghborhood) I think its #2. Why dont you come to BC with your rich-kid self, and talk to slotr?

Notice the name of who said that, go back and read it, and put 1 and 2 together.

fraggle said:
i live in brooklyn not bronx. nigga.
even worse

oi vey.

new york jews are funny though cause they are always bitchin about seomthing...at least all the jews i know from new york that is(mostly hollywood types)

Jolt has 1. When he read's this, he will probly post it.

SlotR isn't the largest man- 6'3 220-230. Size isn't really what matters that much in a fight. Feeling NO PAIN, and have experiance in fighting, does matter. Mind you, that is still pretty large-And he's fast, which is the scary part....that or, how much he will yell in your fucking face as he pounds your brains in....either or:p

-W- sKILLz said:
hahaha

sponsor fraggel to go plz, for the love of god, give the kid some $!

sarcastick- Can we see your goldplated chains again?

What makes you think your so fucking tuff? That, you don't even stop, and think about what you are typing, or saying? You that tuff? So tuff you dont have to worry about, making threats to anyone? Or is it, that you are on the internet, and you know , you are safe in your home. As you put it you are in your (rich nieghborhood) I think its #2. Why dont you come to BC with your rich-kid self, and talk to slotr? Here is your chance-Dont puss out.

fraggel can't afford to bring his self, let alone friends.

If you do infact, come fraggel, I will give you props for 1 thing, and 1 thing only. Not being affraid of getting your ass-kiked, black and blue, bye someone, that truely wants to make you feel pain. Cause you do understand, you wont win?

I think you need to take your own advice and re-read and comprehend what your are reading and who it is coming from.

Also, yes, i AM that baddass to not give a fuck who you are or where youre form.

It aint where ur from its where ur at. remember that dumbass.

i fear no one and if i came to bc lan, i wouldnt be coming their to talk to anyone.

I alrdy new you wouldn't come. You didn't have to type that over "again".

Your the 1, that wants to start shit with SlotR, not me.

Your the 1, that said, you would kik his ass, not me.

Your the 1, attempting to come across as a "hard mofo", not me.

Im just trying to bring together, 2 close friends;)

i fear no one and if i came to bc lan, i wouldnt be coming their to talk to anyone.

^ Wow, no 1 eh? Shows you how hard you really are pretty boy

SarcaStick said:
and after fraggle rocks slotr, you dont think slotr is going to press charges like a puss?

*sigh* nieve fucks arent you.

I dont know if this has been addressed in the four pages i skipped

I also dont know the US laws

But, in Canada at least, if the two participants of the fight are willingly involved (eg. fraggle"Want to fight?" slot-are"Yes") then neither person can press charges

-W- sKILLz said:
Jolt has 1. When he read's this, he will probly post it.

SlotR isn't the largest man- 6'3 220-230. Size isn't really what matters that much in a fight. Feeling NO PAIN, and have experiance in fighting, does matter. Mind you, that is still pretty large-And he's fast, which is the scary part....that or, how much he will yell in your fucking face as he pounds your brains in....either or:p

i'm 6'3" 245, i can take on that pussy.

:eek: :p

-W- sKILLz said:
Your the 1, that said, you would kik his ass, not me.

Your the 1, attempting to come across as a "hard mofo", not me.
if you would actually take a few high school level english classes, you'd be able to understand the fact that sarcastick didn't come in the thread insulting anyone..

slotr insulted sarca before sarca insulted slotr...

Gon said:
if you would actually take a few high school level english classes, you'd be able to understand the fact that sarcastick didn't come in the thread insulting anyone..

slotr insulted sarca before sarca insulted slotr...

DING DING DING WINNER!!!

Back